Region 6 A

lesplay2

To an extent... its stil a large part of the offense but we look at alot of other formations with maybe a single wing or use the wingback as a slot. Maybe some is a new variation to the wing but a different look, with the same down blocking schemes

so its basically a sophisticated wing T? down block pull guars, hope the defensive line gets up field, type offense?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I heard also. You don't think they are trying to pump themselves up do you?

When i said wayne co won 5-4 i meant the varsity but if you want 2 get technical about it hardin co won the game 6-5 only because their jv scored twice on ours and besides maybe yall should be the ones that need 2 get pumped up cuz wat i heard it wasnt pretty over at sh what was it o ya 21-7

so its basically a sophisticated wing T? down block pull guars, hope the defensive line gets up field, type offense?

Exactly... pull alot of guards, downblock with tackles, and just a little more spread with recievers and skilled position players... sometimes a little motion to put a reciever in the backfield. We do a little more option now, that kinda thing but with the same principles of the great ole' wing T.

To an extent... its stil a large part of the offense but we look at alot of other formations with maybe a single wing or use the wingback as a slot. Maybe some is a new variation to the wing but a different look, with the same down blocking schemes

Don't give up all your secrets Dawgpride09.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont have anything to hide lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im not used to this regions thread getting so far down the list! lets try to keep it up top again!

after 4 games for some teams 3 for others, this region seems to be alot more competive then most thought(looking back some of yalls predictions.)

so my questions how have your predictions changed after 3-4 games?