A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

Congrats to MLK and Mahaney. The thing that suprised me the most about this season was USJC: they got almost everyone back and i thought they would win but they didn't even come very close. lighten up on Coniglio, when you go to state as much as he has, your gonna have some bad races.

MLK will not get 1,2,3 next year, but they are certainly the early favorites. Mahaney will probably win the 8,16, and the 32. Wasserman will be his top compition in the 8 and it should be a good race. Cole and Coniglio will challenge him in the 16 and 32 but i can't see Mahaney losing either of those races.

if i spelled anyones name wrong i'm sorry

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5:10 = a slow opener.

Region was 4:50 with a nice hill at the beginning.

Yeah ok, I woulda loved to see the lead you woulda had on Mahaney, cole, and musick there in the beginning had you of started fast. I mean, considering you were right beside them and all.

Quit trying to act like your the best, no one cares.

Yeah ok, I woulda loved to see the lead you woulda had on Mahaney, cole, and musick there in the beginning had you of started fast. I mean, considering you were right beside them and all.

Quit trying to act like your the best, no one cares.

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel.

I was glad to see Coniglio blow at State with his Willy Wonka lookin self. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It really stinks to talk alot of smack, and then you dont back it up.

I was glad to see Coniglio blow at State with his Willy Wonka lookin self. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Show me where Coniglio talked smack. Get over yourself.

Show me where Coniglio talked smack. Get over yourself.

Man, why all yall blowin him for?

Everyone of us knows he's always on here saying people stink and he's always talking about how they run easy courses. When he runs a 16:04, and then turns around with a 16:56 a week later. You tell me whose running the easy courses

You get over yourself son

Be easy on Conig.

Congrats to everyone this season. Admired everyone's performances, the hard work payed off. I have enjoyed the time i've spent with you all. Had a whole lot of fun my 4 years of cross. Thanks for those who believed in me, and those who pulled for me. Glad to see A-AA continue to assert itself out of the pee wee league and into a more competitive division.

My two runners that i was impressed with the most year was teammate steven snyder, going from 7th last year to 3rd this year, but Loren Newsom as well. Honorable mention is deserved towards these two.

Micah did indeed run 1:58 at the steeple, barefoot. but he did it skipping the last 200 meters.

Learn something. I don't talk smack. I laugh, joke around with people, but I don't talk smack. I never put myself in predictions, because it isn't worth it. I take all the information I have, and I do something with it.

I didn't believe you guys would run that well at state. My data said you wouldn't. You had a good meet. So I was wrong. It happens. I'm wrong a lot. (just not in the girls soccer fourm)

I never acted like I was the best. I am not the best. I've known since sophomore year that Mahaney was the man to beat. He is always trying to deny it but everyone knows its true.

Baylor is faster than Jesse Owens. I ran slower. I was sick. So what. It happens. That's life.

So if you have any more problems start being specific and showing examples. If you can't do that, then no one is going to listen to you.

Lil late but congrats to everyone who ran this year.

thanks mahaney, you ran an incredible race

you and Cole keep it real for A-AA

Also good job MLK

sorry but i hope yall dont go 1-2-3 next yr. haha

id like to be up there

im extremely proud of my team

i no we were under dogs goin into the race

even though we placed 3rd i felt we represented

our school, our town, and the west well

i couldnt ask for a better team

Thanks Coach beckley for beleiving in us

we wouldnt have made it without u

Loren, you've had a good coming out party this year. Keep up the hard work for track season this year as well as for seasons down the road. Us old kids are going to college soon but you better not be letting us A/AA guys down. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Loren, you've had a good coming out party this year. Keep up the hard work for track season this year as well as for seasons down the road. Us old kids are going to college soon but you better not be letting us A/AA guys down. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

haha thanks

i no you probably didnt have the race you'd prefer at state but u still ran well

you can redeem urself on the track

so where you goin to college?