District 12A

waynecofreak

well u cant forget about that pevahouse boy from perry co. i think he had 50pts and also hit 15 threes against summertown over the summer. He is one of the best shooters in the state and probably is the best shooter in the state. Better be watching him.

i was at that game and im pretty sure he didnt have 50 points...but he is a good shooter i dont know about the best in the state either

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u cant forget about that pevahouse boy from perry co. i think he had 50pts and also hit 15 threes against summertown over the summer. He is one of the best shooters in the state and probably is the best shooter in the state. Better be watching him.

You cant compare Summer games to scheduled games. In the summer, teams are usually half of what they will be during the season, due to vacations, baseball, work, etc. If he did score 50 points against Summertown in the summer, you can be guaranteed that it wont happen with Summertown's FULL roster.

i was at that game and im pretty sure he didnt have 50 points...but he is a good shooter i dont know about the best in the state either

You're correct he is a good shooter, but I'm not sure he's even the best shooter in the district... Wes Long from S'town can nail it from anywhere past half court, and with his size can shoot over most defenders.The Gobble kid from C'wood can fill it up also.

You're correct he is a good shooter, but I'm not sure he's even the best shooter in the district... Wes Long from S'town can nail it from anywhere past half court, and with his size can shoot over most defenders.The Gobble kid from C'wood can fill it up also.

I agree Summerton's Wes Long is a really good shooter. i bet he hits it even from half court. I think that Summertown has overall the best well balanced team in the district, ball handlers and shooters.

I agree Summerton's Wes Long is a really good shooter. i bet he hits it even from half court. I think that Summertown has overall the best well balanced team in the district, ball handlers and shooters.

yes summertown is really talented to be so young and wes long is a great shooter and hes defiantly not scared to pull the three from nba range

he's a good shooter and yes he will pull it from deep, but he also pulled some last year in the district championship that hurt them. this year i would say he is going to have to take all the shots for them. from what ive heard they are running short on players and are starting two sophomores.

he's a good shooter and yes he will pull it from deep, but he also pulled some last year in the district championship that hurt them. this year i would say he is going to have to take all the shots for them. from what ive heard they are running short on players and are starting two sophomores.

So if a team double teamed the Long kid, or face guarded him.....no1 else can/will score?

So if a team double teamed the Long kid, or face guarded him.....no1 else can/will score?

no summertown can score from many different options one player doesnt make up their team and as far as the sophomores go they are pretty good dont let the fact that they are young give you a idea that they arent a threat