District 12A

waynecofreak

The story was on the front page of the Wayne County News several weeks ago. He and a former teammate, Tanner Jones, were arrested for having road signs in the back of Jone's truck. I don't think they have went to court yet.

they have been to court and it was dropped

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Perry county does have a great freshman class coming in but I believe Wayne County beat them last year in middle school

Yes wayne county did beat linden middle school on a last second shot that is very debatable even players and the coach of wayne co. agreed. but once u take lindens 4 players that won 25 plus games and add cannon rhodes from lobelville who is a good player and excellent shooter i think when u add him to lindens 4 it will beat wayne countys freshman... as far as this year tho PC has only one senior and alot of fresh.and soph. i dont think they r over powering but may sneak up on some people

summertown has 4 Seniors

i stand corrected. Summertown indeed has 4 Seniors. Wes Long, Logan Harville, Frank Campbell, and BJ Scott. Maybe they arent so young after all. LOL, They still only have 1 junior, Briar Pierce. I dont know any of the Sophomores or Freshman.

It will be a battle between Hampshire and Zion for last place....that would be a good one to be motivated for... Clifton got a new coach this year and I believe he is from Decatur County.... Clifton, Zion and Hampshire will be fighting for the last three spots in the District this year....

cliftons new coach is from perry county

Yes wayne county did beat linden middle school on a last second shot that is very debatable even players and the coach of wayne co. agreed. but once u take lindens 4 players that won 25 plus games and add cannon rhodes from lobelville who is a good player and excellent shooter i think when u add him to lindens 4 it will beat wayne countys freshman... as far as this year tho PC has only one senior and alot of fresh.and soph. i dont think they r over powering but may sneak up on some people

well u cant forget about that pevahouse boy from perry co. i think he had 50pts and also hit 15 threes against summertown over the summer. He is one of the best shooters in the state and probably is the best shooter in the state. Better be watching him.