3A Title

fbgm09

RH is a kid and is tasteless..Thanks..

If that is true someone needs to teach him some manners. Have you seen his post? I admit I crossed the line and I would like to apologize again. My post should be removed as well as the RockHudson post. Double standards are not a good thing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I had no buisness getting involed with this in the first place. I have no dog in this hunt.

Having siad that I have seen things MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than what I, RockHudson, and Dacatfish posted. Some stuff on here is borderline hate speech. This is pushing the envelope with smack talk. It's never my intent to cross the line , it appears I have done so this time. I can assure you I will not do so again. At least not in this manner.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is true someone needs to teach him some manners. Have you seen his post? I admit I crossed the line and I would like to apologize again. My post should be removed as well as the RockHudson post. Double standards are not a good thing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I had no buisness getting involed with this in the first place. I have no dog in this hunt.

Having siad that I have seen things MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than what I, RockHudson, and Dacatfish posted. Some stuff on here is borderline hate speech. This is pushing the envelope with smack talk. It's never my intent to cross the line , it appears I have done so this time. I can assure you I will not do so again. At least not in this manner.

Listen, the trash talk is OK by me.....But catfish started bringing players and past players into the conversation in a derogotory manner....That is tasteless, much more than your Gomer and Rock story. Then, in what has become typical catfish behavior and a reason he has been banned in the past he cannot control himself....

Personally, the Rock story does not bother me. Bringing kids into conversations does when your only reason is to disparage them.....

Heck, we have had a few arguments, we have both had a little fun at the others expense...I can deal with it and actually appreciate the fact that a little trash talk is permitted...The boards would be boring without it a little....But at some point in your Coach T life you gotta understand where the line is...... I have and do not mind saying that I served a week in the sin bin.....But a few, one in particular, hasn't learned a lesson and has been sent packing more than once.

If you want your post deleted I'll do it. Let me know or PM one of the other mods if you wish. But right now, I gotta go delete a few catfish posts where he feels necessary to mock mods who have influence to rid him from the T..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Listen, the trash talk is OK by me.....But catfish started bringing players and past players into the conversation in a derogotory manner....That is tasteless, much more than your Gomer and Rock story. Then, in what has become typical catfish behavior and a reason he has been banned in the past he cannot control himself....

Personally, the Rock story does not bother me. Bringing kids into conversations does when your only reason is to disparage them.....

Heck, we have had a few arguments, we have both had a little fun at the others expense...I can deal with it and actually appreciate the fact that a little trash talk is permitted...The boards would be boring without it a little....But at some point in your Coach T life you gotta understand where the line is...... I have and do not mind saying that I served a week in the sin bin.....But a few, one in particular, hasn't learned a lesson and has been sent packing more than once.

If you want your post deleted I'll do it. Let me know or PM one of the other mods if you wish. But right now, I gotta go delete a few catfish posts where he feels necessary to mock mods who have influence to rid him from the T..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There you are lad...........and I thought you were taking the night off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are you hanging with tonight dandy82????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There you are lad...........and I thought you were taking the night off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are you hanging with tonight dandy82????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not the bottom feeders that are your friends. Do yourself a favor, cat...Just talk football.

Not the bottom feeders that are your friends. Do yourself a favor, cat...Just talk football.

I have been. It is you that is being defensive here. Even the other posters are now calling you out. Why is that I wonder????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

3A Champions: David Lipscomb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have no right as a mod to make jokes about people personally /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well, we know who you hang with, now don't we???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No you actually STILL don't have a clue /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have been. It is you that is being defensive here. Even the other posters are now calling you out. Why is that I wonder????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

3A Champions: David Lipscomb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have no right as a mod to make jokes about people personally /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Catfsh...are you going to be at the ER Saturday???

I've figured out why you have been banned so much..... Your reasoning, it is flawed. If anything, I'm asked to delete more of your posts.

You have no right to disparage kids here.

I've figured out why you have been banned so much..... Your reasoning, it is flawed. If anything, I'm asked to delete more of your posts.

You have no right to disparage kids here.

You have no right to disparage posters here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you find it funny that even the posters on this thread have caught on to your style??????

Everyone has moved on except for you and it's OBVIOUS!!!!