3A Title

fbgm09

Well it has taken 8 PAGES but this is not only the case of RockHudson but it's also the case of the other White House fans on here as well. It will be my goal to prove this as a fact as well. Guys like LARRYBIRD, basketballjones, timbdp, whsports, GreenbrierCat2, and many......many more are going to show their true colors just as RockHudson has done with this post.

If one of the CoachT Mods (dandy82) can't do anything about this then I'll just continue to call you people out on a daily basis. After all, I do have "no life" and am a "40 year old virgin" according to people that "don't have to be mature".

Tell you what, cat...I'm gonna do something about it..... If you can't stop antaginizing on WH threads, I'm gonna delete every post you make on a WH thread.....

You can post what you think of the games, but that will be about it.

I'm asking WH fans to not engage in the antics that cat does....dacatfish called me out to do something about it, so he gets his wish.....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what, cat...I'm gonna do something about it..... If you can't stop antaginizing on WH threads, I'm gonna delete every post you make on a WH thread.....

You can post what you think of the games, but that will be about it.

I'm asking WH fans to not engage in the antics that cat does....dacatfish called me out to do something about it, so he gets his wish.....

That's a deal. At the same time you'd better also start deleting posts made in any disrespectful manner if someone doesn't like my opinions on how the games will turn out. For instance if I say Pearl Cohn will beat White House later this year and then a White House poster comes along and starts slamming that OPINION then the post better be deleted.

Is that a deal????????

That's a deal. At the same time you'd better also start deleting posts made in any disrespectful manner if someone doesn't like my opinions on how the games will turn out. For instance if I say Pearl Cohn will beat White House later this year and then a White House poster comes along and starts slamming that OPINION then the post better be deleted.

Is that a deal????????

Sorry..... antagonize and i will delete your post...... understand????

Talk about the game and your post stays..............understand????

Sorry..... antagonize and i will delete your post...... understand????

Talk about the game and your post stays..............understand????

Again sounds beautiful but I am going to assume for now that if what I said happens does occur then you'll be deleting those postings as well. If not then I'll know what I said last week is true (you know what that is also) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again sounds beautiful but I am going to assume for now that if what I said happens does occur then you'll be deleting those postings as well. If not then I'll know what I said last week is true (you know what that is also) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You should not "assume"..... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Hmmm...guess dacatfish and dandy aren't friends either. Seems certain censorship is still alive and well on CoachT./popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hmmm...guess dacatfish and dandy aren't friends either. Seems certain censorship is still alive and well on CoachT./popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Interesting....selective censorship at that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Interesting....selective censorship at that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you haven't been following this everchanging story, it will sound like "censorship". On the other hand, in defense of censorship, how many times can you get booted for the same type of behavior before it becomes understood that it's NOT acceptable? CoachT has been more than fair on second, third--fourth chances. Sometimes ENOUGH is really ENOUGH.