coalfield head coach gone ?

baden550

"By operating in the margins of the rules, Coalfield has been able to stay on the edge of legal."

What is the "edge of legal"? That is like driving with out a license, either you have one or you don't. If you have one you are legal, if not you are illegal. Legal is legal. Put the tin foil hat back on you might get better reception.

I am sure in your world over the rainbow, everything is seen in black and white. But here in the real world everything is seen in shades of grey. The edge of legal is working the system with bogus light bills, water bills, renting places of residences and not living there, etc. There is a crowd down there who seems to be able to take care of such things with little or no problem.

Your license analogy doesn't work in this case. The punishment of driving without one doesn't come into play until you are pulled over. A better analogy would be driving the speed limit. Surely even you in your singularly myopic world view will admit that not everyone who breaks the speed limit gets a ticket. Therefore, not getting a ticket does not prove that someone has not exceeded the speed limit. It just means that they have not been caught. I think that analogy fits the Coalfield situation a little better.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, we sure have a lot of power in Coalfield. The conspiracy gets wider. We now have utility companies actually forging their receipts, agreements and other documentation. How absurd. I like your Kool-aid better than mine. I'm sure that Clinton Utility Board, or Harriman Utility Board, Cumberland Utilities (water), or Citizen's Gas would do what you are saying. Tell that to someone that would believe it, "Go [tell] Alice when she is ten feet tall."

Wow, we sure have a lot of power in Coalfield. The conspiracy gets wider. We now have utility companies actually forging their receipts, agreements and other documentation. How absurd. I like your Kool-aid better than mine. I'm sure that Clinton Utility Board, or Harriman Utility Board, Cumberland Utilities (water), or Citizen's Gas would do what you are saying. Tell that to someone that would believe it, "Go [tell] Alice when she is ten feet tall."

You miss the point all together. The key is renting a trailer that has all of those services you mentioned. Have someone sign up for utilities, use the address etc. Then register in school with the same address. Now we have what looks like a legitimate change of residence on paper. Only problem is that the trailer is empty. Keep up the act until the eligibility is approved. But I am sure you know how all this works. It has worked that way for a long time. You guys didn't invent it, but you have mastered it well.

Citizens gas, Harriman Utility, and all the others don't care who lives where. They just read the meter and send the bill. So you see, the conspiracy stays within C-town, you get your athletes and TSSAA is none the wiser. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You miss the point all together. The key is renting a trailer that has all of those services you mentioned. Have someone sign up for utilities, use the address etc. Then register in school with the same address. Now we have what looks like a legitimate change of residence on paper. Only problem is that the trailer is empty. Keep up the act until the eligibility is approved. But I am sure you know how all this works. It has worked that way for a long time. You guys didn't invent it, but you have mastered it well.

Citizens gas, Harriman Utility, and all the others don't care who lives where. They just read the meter and send the bill. So you see, the conspiracy stays within C-town, you get your athletes and TSSAA is none the wiser. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You forget, they must live there at least one Calendar year and the TSSAA can check up on the status. If the utility bill remains at, oh, let's say, the minimum charge there will be a problem. There will be proof in the usage, not just because they signed up for service. Those bills are reviewed also. You still have no proof, just another unfounded allegation. How sad for you.

CyJacket, you can tell how you are responding to these messages that you know and have known about these ???Rule Bending??? That go on in Coalfield. Everyone in that little county knows Coalfield has cheated and will continue to do so, until something is done. Maybe nothing will ever be done and coalfield will keep doing what they have been doing for years, Or maybe they get caught and have to forfeit playoffs and get fined then lets see how proud you are to stand up for cheating.

CyJacket, you can tell how you are responding to these messages that you know and have known about these ???Rule Bending??? That go on in Coalfield. Everyone in that little county knows Coalfield has cheated and will continue to do so, until something is done. Maybe nothing will ever be done and coalfield will keep doing what they have been doing for years, Or maybe they get caught and have to forfeit playoffs and get fined then lets see how proud you are to stand up for cheating.

Those words are pretty (to clean it up) darning. Either the rules were broken or they were not. The TSSAA says they weren't so the above is libelous to both Coalfield, and to me by writing something at is 1) not true, and 2) defamatory. The TSSAA says the rules are not broken. The bottom line. I think I might have Coacht do a track back on HSS. It might be nice if my lawyer spoke with him and his. Let's not make it that personal ok?

Those words are pretty (to clean it up) darning. Either the rules were broken or they were not. The TSSAA says they weren't so the above is libelous to both Coalfield, and to me by writing something at is 1) not true, and 2) defamatory. The TSSAA says the rules are not broken. The bottom line. I think I might have Coacht do a track back on HSS. It might be nice if my lawyer spoke with him and his. Let's not make it that personal ok?

Come on pal my LAWYER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if it is true it is true if it is false it is false MY LAWYER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Best of luck to Coach Kreis. I am sure he made the best decision for the boys and himself. I never knew him personally but I only hear classy comments about him. Coalfield was deffinately a team worth playing while he was coach.

The yellow jackets should be right back at it. Coach Henry is an outstanding tackle football coach. Most folks never get to play for/coach with even one legend. Coach Henry has play for/coach with two!

I like all the speculation. I will say one thing, MCN and MCSD is not involved in anything at the Coalfield sports program that was either under handed or a dirty deal or for anything for that matter unless reporting on the program and patroling the games counts. The school has been cleared of any and all charges that may, or may not, have been filed. Nobody has ever paid anyone to come to Coalfield. As oldbulldogwatcher said, the successes speak for themselves. If you had a choice to attend a school in Morgan for these reasons, where would you go? If you wanted to play football for a former UT All American where would you go? Finally, we are being quiet because of the uncertainities of the situation.

The school has not been settled since the 10 year principal left in late '06. The Admin. did not back the program in '06-'07 as we have been accustom to historically even when the team was 12-1. It has finally settled a little bit this past year with a Coalfield Alum. as Principal and Coach Henry as Asst. Principal. We hope for the best in this arena.

Coach K's status is not going to be discussed. He always has a home at Coalfield, is responsible for our great success since he has been there, and if he has left it was under his own terms. That is the way is its, and should be. Please allow him to make his own decisions, he has earned that right. He deserves more than idle speculation and gossip regarding his decisons.

Took a little while to find report card results. Not only did you go 12 - 1 last year, but Coalfield was removed from the target list on the state report card under the administration last year. Do you feel the team would have been 14 - 1 if the admin. had supported the team "as you have become accustom to historically?"

Took a little while to find report card results. Not only did you go 12 - 1 last year, but Coalfield was removed from the target list on the state report card under the administration last year. Do you feel the team would have been 14 - 1 if the admin. had supported the team "as you have become accustom to historically?"

Yep, those are 560 of the best Pre-K through 12 kids in Morgan County. Admin. didn do it, the teachers did. He was too busy looking for a job to leave there as it was not a presteigeoius school

BTW it wasn't "last" year but 2006-2007. Last year is also now in the history books with the same results (just left SB meeting and no schools in Morgan are on the target list) and different Admin. Go figure.

As far as you saying getting a (house) which was what MPG moved into and paying bills and just not living there. I think not there buddy, because lets see maybe I was over there quite a lot, also stayed all night a few times. So no the (House) was not empty and they did live there. So come up with something you know 100% and quit trying to dig to find something, nothing there.

As far as you saying getting a (house) which was what MPG moved into and paying bills and just not living there. I think not there buddy, because lets see maybe I was over there quite a lot, also stayed all night a few times. So no the (House) was not empty and they did live there. So come up with something you know 100% and quit trying to dig to find something, nothing there.

Well BUDDY, if MPG were the only one we were talking about, YOU might be right. But let's face it, he is only one of many over the years who have moved in to play ball. And there are examples for baseball and football that I do know one hundred percent. I have seen many over the years. You brought up MPG not me, so take your example and move on.

Let's remember the class of Coach K. Great Article today in the paper. Coach Kreis will be missed by all. See the story at

http://www.roanecounty.com/cgi-bin/storyvi...007.Full+Sports