Hillsboro Loaded

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, why would he be looking to move on when he is at one of the top programs in the state?

Hahaha, is Footballfan15 really a coach? That's pretty funny (and sad) if so.

For those of us from Clarksville that follow high school football..... Yes Footballfan15 is really a coach. Actually a former coach at Northwest High School - Kelly Myers. Believe he is the "Offensive Coordinator" or "Assistant Offensive Coordinator" at Hillsboro now. Does a lot of posting on boards about Clarksville Football programs and if you read any of the topics - you will see where a Kenwood Coach even referred to him as Kelly Myers.

Guest workinprogress

For those of us from Clarksville that follow high school football..... Yes Footballfan15 is really a coach. Actually a former coach at Northwest High School - Kelly Myers. Believe he is the "Offensive Coordinator" or "Assistant Offensive Coordinator" at Hillsboro now. Does a lot of posting on boards about Clarksville Football programs and if you read any of the topics - you will see where a Kenwood Coach even referred to him as Kelly Myers.

Footballfan15 and NCS both know a lot about Hillsboro. Both of them have good points when it comes to the burros and the staff. Although I dont always agree with them their comments are always respected. Footballfan has said several comments about the Clarksville position and you can tell he really cares about the kids there.

So footballfan15 started a thread about how loaded his own team is ?

Guest workinprogress

We all know about Hillsboro's studs. Footballfan or NCS who are some of the guys no one knows about that may make a difference this season. I havent heard anything about any of the linemen or even Young the QB. I havent heard anything about receivers other than Gordon or TE's. What are those positions looking like? I know you all had a great spring and look ready for war against Franklin. What are your predictions for the year? I would say 9-1 with a possible loss coming to Maplewood. I think that one is almost too close to call but whoever wins will give Maryville a good game in the championship if you can get by HC.

Footballfan15 and NCS both know a lot about Hillsboro. Both of them have good points when it comes to the burros and the staff. Although I dont always agree with them their comments are always respected. Footballfan has said several comments about the Clarksville position and you can tell he really cares about the kids there.

Yes, you are correct that Footballfan15 has made many comments about the Northeast Coaching position and voiced his concerns - but why wouldn't he - he was an Asst Coach with the Eagles before moving to Northwest so I'm sure he still has interest and/or concerns about what is happening at the schools he was at previously.

We all know about Hillsboro's studs. Footballfan or NCS who are some of the guys no one knows about that may make a difference this season. I havent heard anything about any of the linemen or even Young the QB. I havent heard anything about receivers other than Gordon or TE's. What are those positions looking like? I know you all had a great spring and look ready for war against Franklin. What are your predictions for the year? I would say 9-1 with a possible loss coming to Maplewood. I think that one is almost too close to call but whoever wins will give Maryville a good game in the championship if you can get by HC.

wow great post!! .. the paper always says Hillsboro is loaded (whats new) ... what they dont know or say is .. that Maplewood loaded with just as much if not more talent this year.. them Panthers have some "Unfinished Business" to take of .. they know what im talking bout!! ..my break is almost over!!! i cant wait!!

I don't see Aydelott staying at Riverdale for very much longer either. They are going to suffer this year. I see the Warriors going 4-6 or maybe even 3-7. They are "down' and the region that they are in is absolutely loaded. I'm telling you all that he may be ran out of the Boro after this year and that he may want to come back to Hillsboro once Blade vaults. It's not exactly going to be the football powerhouse that it's been since 2000 once rezoning takes place.

Pearl Cohn will 3A based off of the numbers due to the fact that they are going off of the fall of 2008 numbers. I said fall of 2008. Not 2009. Their key competition in the "new look 3A" is going to come from Goodpasture, White House, Milan, & possibly some other west-TN area schools. David Lipscomb is going to be 4A. CPA & DCA will be D-II. Look for the Firebirds to really succeed off of the rezoning and make a run to the Boro. How about a Pearl Cohn vs Alcoa Blue Cross Bowl in 2009??????

My road dog boski is 100% correct about Maplewood. Ralph Thompson can flat out coach. They never looked like a team that didn't belong on the field when they played Maryville last year. Look for Cantrell to get a bulk of the carries on offense. They will miss Simpson early on in the season but I feel like they can still be a team to look out for come playoff time. Whites Creek & Stratford are terrible and neither Tullahoma or Lawrence Co. can exploit any of the Panthers weaknesses. Maplewood's two big tests will come against Pearl Cohn (week one) and Hillsboro. They've owned the Firebirds under Thompson and they now have the confidence of knowing that they have beaten Hilsboro. The doubt that may have been there in the past is gone.

Hillsboro better get it done this year with Gordon & Co. because starting in 2009 the decline is coming /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ralph Thompson is a fantastic coach and Maplewood probably has more AND better athletes than Hillsboro. I can't wait to see the Hillsboro/Maplewood game this year. The atmosphere should be great with the two having a newly found rivalry and it should be a smashmouth football game.

This will be there last year of dominance. After rezoning, they will lose quite a few students and athletes.

How has rezoning ever hurt Hillsboro? They have loaded up their athletic teams with special transfers for years. My sources tell me that they have another strong class coming in this year. I don't think Hillsboro will ever be down until they lose the special transfer kids. Coach Blade will not be going just anywhere if he has a mind to leave.