Rank the teams

coachmick

sorry Mick, but I think you have your rankings a little bit off....

it seems that Clarksville will only be returning 4 quality state qualifiers... Fergeson, Hebda, Rabbitt, and Vazquez...

I'm predicting a huge upset this year and give the region championship to up and coming, young and hungry, eager and ready........DICKSON!!!!! : /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thats right, I predicting it...... and if I'm wrong if eat a slice a pizza hand tossed personally by the one and only bcb iii...

It does not matter who returns for Clarksville. There is something about Jeff and his athletes.

He can make a wrestler out of a book worm! His kids would rather die than to let down their

coach or the team. I can't see any team coming close to Clarksville in Reg. 9 - PERIOD!

Watch out for Jeff's son this year as well. He is good!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point exactly !!!! Glencliff loses 2 region champs Antioch loses 5 region camps do the math. Depth will not be much of a factor this coming year experience will stand out.

Ok lets do the math. Chris Soboun-103 region champ(returning), Frankie Nuffio-112 region champ(grad), Jeremy Greer-125 region champ(returning), Sewar Hussein-145 region champ(grad). From my count, four region champs, two returning. I think if we had five region champs, we would have celebrated a dual and ind championship. I will say this again, the depth will help with the experience. We lost a lot, but we have a lot returning.

Nununu, I think Beastin hit the nail on the head. Even though you're depending on depth at Antioch, Glencliff, I think is on the verge of giving East Literature a run for their money. I didn't say they would beat them, but I do think that Glencliff will push them. I've always liked Antioch, but they lost a lot of good wrestlers. Experience will always beat out depth.

I'm sorry, but E. Lit is head and shoulders above everyone. The rest of the region is fighting for 2nd. Maybe 3rd behind Antioch. LOL!!!!!!

Region II

1) Greenback

2) Symour

3) William Blount

4) Maryville

5) Knox Halls

6) Pigeon Forge

7) Karns

8) Farragut

1) Seymour

2) Greenback

3) William Blount

4) Maryville

5) Knox Halls

6) Pigeon Forge

7) Karns

8) Farragut

Seymour was stricken with the flu last year toward the end of the season (at dual state) but has a plan in place this year to keep that from happening. Look at past records and compare the wins and losses between seyour and Greenback and see what the numbers tell. Greenback has yet to beat seymour in a dual match for region.

I'm sorry, but E. Lit is head and shoulders above everyone. The rest of the region is fighting for 2nd. Maybe 3rd behind Antioch. LOL!!!!!!

Very funny !!! Anyway if you plan on having East Literature go through your team Antioch, Coach you can go ahead and keep that in mind but as for Glencliff we plan on going out with belief we will come out on top wheather it be dual or individuals. Believe that... TIMEOUT.. Go ahead and do me a favor and throw me a list of names of region champs from Est. Lit this past year exclude Garrett.

Very funny !!! Anyway if you plan on having East Literature go through your team Antioch, Coach you can go ahead and keep that in mind but as for Glencliff we plan on going out with belief we will come out on top wheather it be dual or individuals. Believe that... TIMEOUT.. Go ahead and do me a favor and throw me a list of names of region champs from Est. Lit this past year exclude Garrett.

According To Last year results-

Region Placers

Antioch returns 8 2 1st place. 1 2nd place 3-3rd place 2- 4th place

East Lit. returns 10 5 1st place 4 2nd place 1 3rd place 0 4th place

Glencliff returns 8 0 1st place 3 2nd place 2 3rd place 3 4th place

Hume Fogg 0 0 1st place 0 2nd place 0 3rd place 0 4th place

Hunters Lane 7 2 1st place 1 2nd place 2 3rd place 2 4th place

McGavock 2+ 0 1st place 1 2nd place 1 3rd place 0 4th place returns Holman

ML. King 4 + 0 1st place 0 2nd place 2 3rd place 2 4th place returns Chandler

TSB 0 0 1st place 0 2nd place 0 rd place 0 4th place

DCA 1 0 1st place 0 2nd place 1 rd place 0 4th place

Corey Jones-130, Jason Hinkle-152, Robert Gambill-160, Chris Ferguson-189. Have to include Garrett. E. Lit is loaded, I will sing their praises. Glencliff doesn't match up with them, Antioch doesn't match up with them, no one in our region matches up with them.

To Superman2002, Hume Fogg had one 4th place finisher(Shabazz 112).

Corey Jones-130, Jason Hinkle-152, Robert Gambill-160, Chris Ferguson-189. Have to include Garrett. E. Lit is loaded, I will sing their praises. Glencliff doesn't match up with them, Antioch doesn't match up with them, no one in our region matches up with them.

To Superman2002, Hume Fogg had one 4th place finisher(Shabazz 112).

All we can do at this point is wait and see what next season brings us. But I would never cut my team short of themselves anything can happen.

I would say that in Mid TN Father Ryan will dominate again even though they lose a ton of talent. As for D-I in Mid TN I would say the sun is going down over at Franklin while Independence's star shines on the horizon.

top 10 mid-state teams (in no particular order)

TULLAHOMA

EAST LITERATURE

CLARKSVILLE

BRENTWOOD

HENDERSONVILLE

INDEPENDENCE

FATHER RYAN

BLACKMAN

MBA

BRENTWOOD ACADEMY

dont see father ryan dominating this year with this mid-state talent on their heels. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

top 10 mid-state teams (in no particular order)

TULLAHOMA

EAST LITERATURE

CLARKSVILLE

BRENTWOOD

HENDERSONVILLE

INDEPENDENCE

FATHER RYAN

BLACKMAN

MBA

BRENTWOOD ACADEMY

dont see father ryan dominating this year with this mid-state talent on their heels. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'd have to agree. Don't see how you can replace a Herman, Clanton, Mix, Goodrum, Miller--I'm sure they are losing more...

I'd have to agree. Don't see how you can replace a Herman, Clanton, Mix, Goodrum, Miller--I'm sure they are losing more...

also losing Maurizi, Griffith, and Lawerence

returning starters Simpson, Brewer, Bateman, Austell, Marchetti, and Wesley.

losing 8 of the 14 starters will be hard to replace. I think BA can take em this year and maybe even MBA. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />