District 13AA

GCPioneer

I honestly don't see how you would decide between the 3 of them except by stats but then you got to figure Butler has a loaded team with her and Fussell will be expected to carry OC and Rechis will have Grace Ann along with her. All 3 are very good that's for sure and I expect one of them to be nominated for Ms. Basketball this year!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nwtnsports

I don't either, that's why I didn't try.

Stats could decide, or the coaches vote for who they think is the most talented player. Then there's the question I have of an MVP award - should it be the most valuable player to their particular team, probably Fussell for this season, or most valuable player in the district, any one of the six you mentioned.

We'll see if one of them is nominated is Miss Basketball, but I think that they are definitely deserving.

IMO, 7AA will be strongest and most talented district in the state with 13AA close behind.

This season will be really exciting to watch. GC, my early pick for MVP is Butler, Fussell or Rechis. But Swaim, Griffin and Glenn are talented players who will have an important part of their teams' success this year.

I was not trying to imply that 7-AA will be the strongest either..But I do think they are one of the best along with 13-AA. Good luck to 13-AA.

Guest nwtnsports

I was not trying to imply that 7-AA will be the strongest either..But I do think they are one of the best along with 13-AA. Good luck to 13-AA.

Got it, man. I really think 7AA will be the strongest, but they are definitely two of the best districts. That's coming from seeing Upperman at state and what I know of York and Livingston Academy. No disrespect intended, however - these guys know I want to see the 13AA teams do well. Thanks for the luck.

LOL, give me a break... the dad even noted in the paper that he was NOT approached by anyone within our school system. Of course you're going to call it recruiting because your losing your second best player. Say what you want but as long as TSSAA approves it then there is no violations.

I'd love to see you tell that to Kevin's face. I honestly don't think you'd be man enough to do it. I'm pretty sure I know who you are as I have been told my someone but if you would like me to notify Kevin of what you said I'd gladly do it. We get 1 transfer and now we're the recruiting ambassadors of the world. Maybe, you don't like the fact that Milan girls will fall off the face of the planet this year and GC will be representing in Murfreeseboro as will Martin Westview. Just so you know for future references, these Freshmen we have this year are all Gibson Co. feeder talent. This is the strongest class to come through GC in awhile and GC will most likely bring home a championship or two or three over the next couple of years. Everyone hates a winner I know but you might have to get used to it.

Give him 2 years and he and Paige will be recruiting the GC, OC, 7AA, 13 AA girls for real.

Good to see you around sls.. I wished we could've met up back during the SRT's back in the spring. Still your help was appreciated!

Just so you know for future references, these Freshmen we have this year are all Gibson Co. feeder talent. This is the strongest class to come through GC in awhile and GC will most likely bring home a championship or two or three over the next couple of years. Everyone hates a winner I know but you might have to get used to it.

That is a good class coming in.

Good to see you around sls.. I wished we could've met up back during the SRT's back in the spring. Still your help was appreciated!

That is a good class coming in.

Three of the Freshman will be dressing with varsity from what I understand. However, things could change as always.