Northeast eagles finally get coach

daniel24

Then wake up. This season NE will probably win one or two. Next year moving to the Z plan will not see the playoffs, and it is evident that NE start playing for a bowl game and not talking Play Offs.

Teams that NE has a Chance to beat: Rossview and Kenwood

Teams that will Murder NE: Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Indy, Centennial

Toss ups: Dickson and Columbia and Clarksville

Fact: Northeast will not be in the play offs or post season play. Look on just having a fun season and making improvements, because this team is not that good to beat the powers in the region.

Dickson County a toss up against NE? Tell me what makes you believe this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beleive it or not dickson is a toss up. yea they beat northeast 28-0 last year, but northeast had 400 yards of total offense to like dicksons 120! you tell me that will happen again with not coaches?, maybe not. im not saying there going to beat them but they have it chance, last year they just kept turning the ball over in the redzone like everytime, i think this new staff will change that.

Dickson does one thing and one thing well. Run the ball. NE has more athletes, and it only takes a little courage and a few breaks and the Eagles could win this one. Last year NE was forced into 4+ tournovers with 2 coming off interceptions on the 5 yard line. put those points on the board and a strange out of bounds call of a blocked punt on the 1 inch line and the game is totally different. Plus the score was only 21-0 with 4 minutes to go till Dickson threw a bomb 40 yards with a circus catch making it 28-0. As i recount, Northeast shot themselves in the foot several times last season. So Dickson is a toss up. The best NE will be next season is at 2-8 record. Sorry, but this is the hard facts.

I did not think anything could be worse than the NE situation until I read the JCM thread the other day!

In old miltary terms it is a TOTAL cluster----!

Who in the world is appointing these women Principals who know NOTHING about sports?

Don't you especially love those principal's that come straight over from Elem. school to HS? Those "fun-run/school carnivals" are valuable experience in helping administer HS athletics.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't you especially love those principal's that come straight over from Elem. school to HS? Those "fun-run/school carnivals" are valuable experience in helping administer HS athletics.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

NE principle came from High School and was an english teacher. She did not support athletics as a teacher and from what I see won't as a principle.