Rivals.com Top 100 for Class 2010

NashCeltics

Unapproved Website released their first top 100 rankings for the class of 2010. The only two players from TN to make the cut are Joe Jackson and Casey Prather. Joe checks in at #10 and Casey checks in at #33. Congrats to those guys for some well-deserved recognition. Hopefully each can continue to climb up the charts and keep some eyes on TN hoops. THat is roughly the same ranking as they are in Slamonline.com's new top 25. Prather is #25 in that list.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unapproved Website released their first top 100 rankings for the class of 2010. The only two players from TN to make the cut are Joe Jackson and Casey Prather. Joe checks in at #10 and Casey checks in at #33. Congrats to those guys for some well-deserved recognition. Hopefully each can continue to climb up the charts and keep some eyes on TN hoops. THat is roughly the same ranking as they are in Slamonline.com's new top 25. Prather is #25 in that list.

Doesn't surprise me at all, they both are really good players. Prather is a freak of an athlete and Jackson will virtually unstoppable in the next two years

Doesn't surprise me at all, they both are really good players. Prather is a freak of an athlete and Jackson will virtually unstoppable in the next two years

I watched Joe Jackson play at the state tournament and i was very impressed with this young man. I think they were playing against Seigal but not sure and he had somewhere around 40 points. He was definitely the best player i seen down there, silky smooth. Hope he goes to UT!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've been saying Prather will be the best since Tony Delk from rural West TN for the last two years. I am fortunate enough that I will have had the opportunity to watch Prather for 4 straight years in High School...because I live in Jackson. I think he will end up at North Carolina when it's all said and done. I wish he would go to Memphis but I don't think that's going to happen.

I've been saying Prather will be the best since Tony Delk from rural West TN for the last two years. I am fortunate enough that I will have had the opportunity to watch Prather for 4 straight years in High School...because I live in Jackson. I think he will end up at North Carolina when it's all said and done. I wish he would go to Memphis but I don't think that's going to happen.

UNC has alot of commits in that 2010 class already so I dont think much will happen there but you never know. He currently holds offers from Vanderbilt, Virginia, Alabama and Ole Miss and is getting a bunch of interest from Duke, Florida, Texas, and just about everyone else.

UNC has alot of commits in that 2010 class already so I dont think much will happen there but you never know. He currently holds offers from Vanderbilt, Virginia, Alabama and Ole Miss and is getting a bunch of interest from Duke, Florida, Texas, and just about everyone else.

Thanks for that info. Has Memphis called?

Do you think he could end up being a McDonalds all-american? I think it's cretainly possible. That would be great if it were to happen. He would join Tony Delk as the only other McDonalds all-american from rural West TN...as far as I know Delk is the only one.

Oh you know that Prather wants to go to North Carolina and Carolina will be LOADED with all of this talent coming in!!!! Leslie McDonald has committed for '09.. I think Roy Williams will have a pretty good team! What would be something is if Roy ended up getting Prather and Jackson with McDonald too! Man what a team!!!!!

Prather did really like UNC, like alot of kids do, but he also realizes you gotta go with who is recruiting you and he realizes they got a ton of commits already. Memphis has not called. Frankly though, they recruit Memphis kids and then just go after national kids for whatever reason.

I watched Joe Jackson play at the state tournament and i was very impressed with this young man. I think they were playing against Seigal but not sure and he had somewhere around 40 points. He was definitely the best player i seen down there, silky smooth. Hope he goes to UT!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

white station didnt play siegel in the tournament and Joe Jackson didnt score 40 in the tournament but you are right he is good and is going to be even better the next two years

white station didnt play siegel in the tournament and Joe Jackson didnt score 40 in the tournament but you are right he is good and is going to be even better the next two years

Well like i said i wasn't for sure if they did but i looked it up and they played RedBank in the Semi's thats the day i saw him play. Didn't say he had 40 either said it was AROUND 40. I know he scored in the 30's but if you know so much tell me how many did he have?

Well like i said i wasn't for sure if they did but i looked it up and they played RedBank in the Semi's thats the day i saw him play. Didn't say he had 40 either said it was AROUND 40. I know he scored in the 30's but if you know so much tell me how many did he have?

He had 34 pts against Red Bank.

Dang mane why you cocking up and attitude over that?