Rivals.com Top 100 for Class 2010

NashCeltics

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like i said i wasn't for sure if they did but i looked it up and they played RedBank in the Semi's thats the day i saw him play. Didn't say he had 40 either said it was AROUND 40. I know he scored in the 30's but if you know so much tell me how many did he have?

Looks like you had your facts wrong. All the man was doing was making a correction to your statement. Why such a snide comment back to Icecold06. I thought you were above all that kind of stuff /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guess not /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't understand why you are even commenting on a thread related to player rankings becuase you stated a week or so ago that player ranking were meaningless and that college coaches didn't even pay attention to rankings anyway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember that or have you changed your mind? Anyway this is my last post. I have been watching Prather with my own two eyes since he was a freshman and he is an amazing athlete....like I said I think he will be the best from rural West Tn since Tony Delk.

Looks like you had your facts wrong. All the man was doing was making a correction to your statement. Why such a snide comment back to Icecold06. I thought you were above all that kind of stuff /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guess not /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't understand why you are even commenting on a thread related to player rankings becuase you stated a week or so ago that player ranking were meaningless and that college coaches didn't even pay attention to rankings anyway /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember that or have you changed your mind? Anyway this is my last post. I have been watching Prather with my own two eyes since he was a freshman and he is an amazing athlete....like I said I think he will be the best from rural West Tn since Tony Delk.

You know what just shut up Yankee we're all tired of your ridiculous posts. What you're trying to do is pick apart my every word and every sentence. I never stated FACTS and my comments were not WRONG. My posts speak for themselves, i said i didn't know who they played i thought it was Siegal but wasn't sure and i said the player had "around 40". Icecold said he "didn't have 40" i never said he did i wasn't sure how many he actually had i knew it was alot but then i said in my next post that he had over 30 thus being "around 40". Everyone can read what was written we don't need you to tell us what is going on. You've said before in your previous posts that it was "your last" post. Once again you've proven yourself to be a liar as you have on several occassions. However since you're making it a point to attack my every post its time i did the same to yours.

You question my FACTS? This coming from someone who says he knows all the players and all the ranking yet does not even know who won Mr. Basketball or what classification Craigmont is in? I could understand it a little better if it was some small team out of East Tn but Craigmont?

Manassas also played all three teams that had Mr Basketball winners. Manassas lost all three games, but all the games were very close.

losing to Craigmont 50 to 47. Mr basketball Terrico White (Oler Miss) is from Craigmont in AA.

Buckner's stats were 11 pts 15 rebounds 4 assist 1 steal and 7 block shots with 4 personal fouls.

losing to Ridgeway 66 to 60. Ridgeway finished ranked in the top 20 in the entire country as well as AAA state champions. Mr Basketball Jason Jones (UTEP) is from Ridgeway. Ridgeway also had Sampson Carter who may go to prep school and i considerd a High Major prospect who is being looked at by the likes of Memphis and Kentucky.

Buckner's stats were 16 points 15 rebounds 2 assist and 7 blocks

Craigmont is not even AA they are AAA, so therefore Terrico White could not be the AA Mr. Basketball he is Mr. Basketball for AAA.

Jason Jones was a finalist for Mr. Basketball in AAA

John Jenkins from Station Camp is the AA Mr. Basketball

Looking at Station Camps schedule i didn't see Manassas on there so either the schedule is wrong or "DARE I SAY IT" YOU LIED YET AGAIN!!!!!! Hmm seems to be a trend developing here Yankee. You might want to study up some more otherwise "HOOPS MAGAZINE" AND "Unapproved Website" will never give you a call!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You question my FACTS? This coming from someone who says he knows all the players and all the ranking yet does not even know who won Mr. Basketball or what classification Craigmont is in? I could understand it a little better if it was some small team out of East Tn but Craigmont?

Craigmont is not even AA they are AAA, so therefore Terrico White could not be the AA Mr. Basketball he is Mr. Basketball for AAA.

Looking at Station Camps schedule i didn't see Manassas on there so either the schedule is wrong or "DARE I SAY IT" YOU LIED YET AGAIN!!!!!! Hmm seems to be a trend developing here Yankee. You might want to study up some more otherwise "HOOPS MAGAZINE" AND "Unapproved Website" will never give you a call!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Both of ya'll are acting pretty stupid. Yankees alreadys knows that craigmont was in AAA and that terrico white was the AAA mr.basketball I mentioned that to him a LONG time ago... but then again you are both finding small reasons to make fun of each other. And he never said manassass faced station camp. So my advice to both of ya'll is just to stop replying to each other.

thats funny..if you noticed I said I appreiciate the correction....If I am wrong I have no problem whatsoever someone pointing it out. Keep up the good work /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sometimes I have so much information in my head and so many thoughts swimming around at the same time I get it wrong every now and then /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I knew very well Jenkins won the award , if you were to back track and read my post from a few months ago you would see that. It's very well true that I know what I'm talking about ..unlike yourself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Both of ya'll are acting pretty stupid. Yankees alreadys knows that craigmont was in AAA and that terrico white was the AAA mr.basketball I mentioned that to him a LONG time ago... but then again you are both finding small reasons to make fun of each other. And he never said manassass faced station camp. So my advice to both of ya'll is just to stop replying to each other.

That's a very good point. I will heed your advice. It is getting kinda juvinile. Thanks for pointing that out to me, sometimes I get a lilltle carried away and I admit it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Again...thanks and I really mean that to.

On a side note: Did you ever get a chance to find out if Jay Murphy is playing at the Battle of the Bluff? I read a couple of days ago the Nashville Celtics 17U were going to compete also, can you confirm that for me. It would be greatly appreciated. I will make it a point to watch you guys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

devilfanatic....I apoligize if I have rubbed you the wrong way. I freely admit I may have went to far. But I do stand by my statement that Buckner is hands down better than Sexton..I agree to disagree. Good luck to you Jackson County team the upcoming season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's a very good point. I will heed your advice. It is getting kinda juvinile. Thanks for pointing that out to me, sometimes I get a lilltle carried away and I admit it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Again...thanks and I really mean that to.

On a side note: Did you ever get a chance to find out if Jay Murphy is playing at the Battle of the Bluff? I read a couple of days ago the Nashville Celtics 17U were going to compete also, can you confirm that for me. It would be greatly appreciated. I will make it a point to watch you guys. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

devilfanatic....I apoligize if I have rubbed you the wrong way. I freely admit I may have went to far. But I do stand by my statement that Buckner is hands down better than Sexton..I agree to disagree. Good luck to you Jackson County team the upcoming season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Apology accepted and i too apologize for anything i have said that might have been out of line. As for the Buckner vs Sexton thing, well lets just all be glad that we live in a country where things even as small as this issue can still be debated. Thanks for wishing us luck, goodness knows we will need it this year after graduating 11 seniors the past two years. We will more than likely start the season with 1 senior, 3 sophomores and 1 freshman on the floor. Definitely a rebuilding year for us but we have a very strong sophomore class so give them a year and we should make some noise up this way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes the Celtics will be there. And i'm pretty sure Jay is also gunna be there as far as I know.

Jenkins has been tearing the AAU circuit up. I beleive he was the leading score in a couple of tournements and has been playing out of his mind. McDonald has slippled quite a bit since the AAU season started. I think he was ranked number 17 before the circuit started...I beleive Jenkins was somewhere in the low 80's.