Rivals.com Top 100 for Class 2010

NashCeltics

Jenkins has been tearing the AAU circuit up. I beleive he was the leading score in a couple of tournements and has been playing out of his mind. McDonald has slippled quite a bit since the AAU season started. I think he was ranked number 17 before the circuit started...I beleive Jenkins was somewhere in the low 80's.

This will be the third year in a row coming up that we have played against Jenkins. We won two years ago and lost last year with a senior laden team so chances are it will be a long night in Gainesboro when Station Camp comes to town in November, however as we all know it makes a team alot better playing against teams and players like this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenkins has been tearing the AAU circuit up. I beleive he was the leading score in a couple of tournements and has been playing out of his mind. McDonald has slippled quite a bit since the AAU season started. I think he was ranked number 17 before the circuit started...I beleive Jenkins was somewhere in the low 80's.

He was actually number 96. And Leslie has just been dropping like a led balloon. There was a time he was in the top 10. Hope this doesn't happen to Joe Jackson.

Leslie could probably care less at his ranking now. He's headed to North Carolina. Even though his stock is dropping, I'm still set on him being the top player in Tennessee. You have to see the kid play before you just let his falling stock leave you on the feeling of him not being a top player. He's VERY good!

Leslie could probably care less at his ranking now. He's headed to North Carolina. Even though his stock is dropping, I'm still set on him being the top player in Tennessee. You have to see the kid play before you just let his falling stock leave you on the feeling of him not being a top player. He's VERY good!

I know more then anyone how good he is I have had to play him multiple times when I play up in AAU. The way he scores makes your mouth drop sometimes. Leslie is in a probably in a 4 way tie for top in TN with Buckner,Hall,and Jenkins I've had to face all of them and I had to guard one of them and they are all VERY good.

I think if Buckner doesn't have any injury problems there will be no question he is the best player in Tennessee and Leslie is playing uninspired ball right now. No matter how smooth and good he is, its still going to be a turn off seeing him cool off since he has school and also he got a ring last year so I hope he plays hard this season. Hall? I'm not impressed with him though I can see why he's a High-Major recruit. Jenkins from what I've heard he is the truth. My rankings:

1.Reggie Buckner

2.Jenkins

3.Leslie McDonald.

4.I guess Hall though I would like to see some more of the 09's prospects.

Prather now has the following offers. All this and hasen't even started his junior year yet. Prather has also vaulted to number 33 for the class of 2010.

OffersAlabama

Ole Miss

Southern Illinois

Vanderbilt

Virginia

Source for this is a Scout message board.

According to his AAU coach (I assume Southeast21 can clarify this) Florida has called, Duke and Texas call regularly, and just about everyone else in the SEC and ACC.

Prather now has the following offers. All this and hasen't even started his junior year yet. Prather has also vaulted to number 33 for the class of 2010.

OffersAlabama

Ole Miss

Southern Illinois

Vanderbilt

Virginia

According to his AAU coach (I assume Southeast21 can clarify this) Florida has called, Duke and Texas call regularly, and just about everyone else in the SEC and ACC.

Yea i'll do it next time I see him I dont see him as much since he is in the older group but considering how good he is I wouldn't doubt it ONE BIT

OffersAlabama

Ole Miss

Southern Illinois

Vanderbilt

Virginia

That is accurate....also has bunch MM offers......Minnesota and Wake Forest will officially offer very soon as well

Just out of curiosity...has coach Cal called? or is any talk of Memphis out of the question.... Prather would be a perfect fit for the Memphis attack.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

havent heard from Memphis....their recruiting is a different animal though....basically they will go after Memphis kids and then kids from everywhere else other than TN it seems. Very national in that regard but it is surprising they havent called.

Bluff is going on now, ends tomorrow.