Class 2A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

Region seems to be a tossup?

The Region has always been a toss up. They all really good teams, any body can beat anybody on any given Friday. Its about like trying to say who's gonna take the SEC, you never know. The Teams that are predicted to have a bad season can come out and have the best season in years, as well as the teams that are 1st in preseason could finish last. Its always an exciting region to keep track of. Can't wait for the season to get underway

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Camden is Camden there is nothing to say they always show up

2)Huntingdon will be tougher nothing really new there except the head coach the wing T will be in place and another phenom RB

3)Adamsville tough team last year now they have matured and are even better offensively a threat to score many points defensively with a LB that will not let the opposition score many

4)Riverside always a question mark will this team live up to its potential or be average either way midpack unless stun Adamsville

5)Stewart Co. had that one fluke season of greatness then they were destroyed in the playoffs no phoneix here

6)Waverly has the injury bug been exterminated? they still have more luck than the Irish

7)Houston Co. no luck for these Irish

I think this is how it will shake out . Why not?

1)Camden is Camden there is nothing to say they always show up

2)Huntingdon will be tougher noting really new there except the head coach the wing T will be in place and another phenom RB

3)Adamsville tough team last year now they have matured and are even better offensively a threat to score many points defensively with a LB that will not let the opposition score many

4)Riverside always a question mark will this team live up to its potential or be average either way midpack unless stun Adamsville

5)Stewart Co. had that one fluke season of greatness then they were destroyed in the playoffs no phoneix here

6)Waverly has the injury bug been exterminated? they still have more luck than the Irish

7)Houston Co. no luck for these Irish

I think this is how it will shake out . Why not?

1) camden

2)huntingdon

toss up the rest of the way. but i think stewart grabs the 3rd spot. last year was not a fluke. we lost some good players but have mostly everybody comin back. we will beat gleason this time and i think they finish 8-2. but adamsville is goin to be a very tough game. but i think we pull it out. but we will prolly lose to camden and huntingdon. but good luck to everyone. anything can happen on any given night.

Well we get our first look at the Cardinals tomorrow at Hardin County. Should be a good matchup to see what we need to address before the season. It will be the first action that Mclain has seen since breaking his foot last year. Also looking to see how McDaniel looks against other competition. LEt's get ready to rumble on the river. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well we get our first look at the Cardinals tomorrow at Hardin County. Should be a good matchup to see what we need to address before the season. It will be the first action that Mclain has seen since breaking his foot last year. Also looking to see how McDaniel looks against other competition. LEt's get ready to rumble on the river. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Be sure to post the results and how they do!

Cardinals faced the hardin county tigers in a full squad scrimmage today. I will just say this we need a lot of work before we play Mcnairy Central or any of the other teams in our region. We had bright moments and had some kids perform very well, but eventhough it was a first week scrimmage I would have hoped we would have been a little smoother. Offensively we moved the ball and defensively we stopped them on 6-7 plays out of ten each time. It was the 3-4 other plays that were killers. I know Coach Gray and the rest of the staff will get working hard and ready when it counts.

Overall I rate todays performance a c+. I would have liked to score a few toucdowns.

Cardinals faced the hardin county tigers in a full squad scrimmage today. I will just say this we need a lot of work before we play Mcnairy Central or any of the other teams in our region. We had bright moments and had some kids perform very well, but eventhough it was a first week scrimmage I would have hoped we would have been a little smoother. Offensively we moved the ball and defensively we stopped them on 6-7 plays out of ten each time. It was the 3-4 other plays that were killers. I know Coach Gray and the rest of the staff will get working hard and ready when it counts.

Overall I rate todays performance a c+. I would have liked to score a few toucdowns.

You left too early! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We scored one on offense and had an interception for another score!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />