Class 2A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked on the Camden and Huntingdon websites and found the helmet image for Parsons Riverside. That has been submitted and added to the HSF Database.

The Stewart Co. pictures on both sites are pretty far away or not clear enough for me to gauge with 100% accuracy.

Can anyone give me a helmet description as to what the logo looks like on the sides of the Stewart Co. Rebels football helmets???? I know that they are black with black face masks and I also know that they have a gold stripe on top of the crown of the helmets. I can't quite see the logo though. Once this helmet is found the entire Class 2A will be completed.

The Huntingdon vs Camden game will decide the region IMO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is just under 50 days and counting to the first weeks of jamborees and games. Let's start getting the ins and outs of each team in the region. Also let's rank top to bottom if you like.

camden

huntingdon

adamsville

waverly

stewart cty

riverside

houston cty

It is just under 50 days and counting to the first weeks of jamborees and games. Let's start getting the ins and outs of each team in the region. Also let's rank top to bottom if you like.

camden

huntingdon

adamsville

waverly

stewart cty

riverside

houston cty

If you flip/flop Stewart Co. & Adamsville then I'll be in 100% agreeance /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you flip/flop Stewart Co. & Adamsville then I'll be in 100% agreeance /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Adamsville should be about right. They really should have won at stewart last year, but for whatever reason they did not show up until half way through the 3rd. The freshman QB will be even better this year as a soph. Also we will have a pretty daunting running game. Could surprise some people if the cards fall right.

camden

huntingdon

adamsville

waverly

stewart cty

riverside

houston cty