millington Central

BigBoy50

They are still the team to beat in 7-5A

Also understand from a very reliable source, Millington has been shopping a few miles to the North for a running back. Needless to say, if I've heard it, the coaches up there have also. Fireworks could be flying soon!!!!

Millington has no reason to be recruiting RB's from the North. There are a number of RB's that are ready to take the lead RB position. In fact, I believe that Millington will have as much big play potential this year as they did last year.

millington needs to worry about beating INDEPENDANCE ouch we own your turf

Independence beat us 28 to 27 in the state semi-finals!... GREAT JOB..... I would love nothing more than to have the rematch again this year. You obviously were not at the game. Those at the game, left with a heathly respect for Millington and Memphis area football. To say that you "OWN" our turf is comical.

Millington will take the season game by game. I encourage you to keep track of our season. We will do the same of you.

You have an excellent coaching staff and your team plays extremely hard. That's a great combination. Good Luck on the upcoming season. It will be here before you know it. It would be great to try to get a regular season matchup with a team from your region at some point in the near future. It could do nothing but help both teams.

Jamboree's are a month from tomorrow!!

Independence beat us 28 to 27 in the state semi-finals!... GREAT JOB..... I would love nothing more than to have the rematch again this year. You obviously were not at the game. Those at the game, left with a heathly respect for Millington and Memphis area football. To say that you "OWN" our turf is comical.

Millington will take the season game by game. I encourage you to keep track of our season. We will do the same of you.

You have an excellent coaching staff and your team plays extremely hard. That's a great combination. Good Luck on the upcoming season. It will be here before you know it. It would be great to try to get a regular season matchup with a team from your region at some point in the near future. It could do nothing but help both teams.

Jamboree's are a month from tomorrow!!

please note you read too much into the we own your turf , it was really meant to be in a kind hearted jab and not one of epic porportion. It was really directed from last year from some of the Millington posts about how they were going to walk all over us... yes i was at the game and was an espn instant classic. I do wish you all the best this season

Maybe Millington should try looking for a bunch of DBs after the way INDY torched their secondary in the semi finals game last postseason, instead of looking for a RB.

The Indy QB sure looked good vs Millington that's for sure.... I wish that he would have threw a couple interceptions. I guess he saved them up for the Championship game.

Just kidding..... I thought that the Indy staff had their team extremely prepared and the team did what it took to get the job done.

Both Millington and Indy start the road to this years championship in a few short weeks.... One game at a time.