Freshman to watch out for?

werasstlin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Trick would be a great addition to any wrestling program.

I have my fingers crossed on this one. I hope that MJ decides to accept his help.

You never know??? I think I remember someone talking about when Lebanon

High passed on another great coach in their past. That coach is now appreciated

@ Blackman!

If he is indeed added, the Bears would be in for a real treat! He brings alot of knowledge,

skill, and experience to the table.

Any freshman in region 9 we need to look out for? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok, I'll bite.........

Heard there was a kid who does this special move. It's hard to defend.

He's a lite weight and will now get the opportunity to wrestle high school

wrestlers. Is he going to Dickson?

Watch Jeff Jordons son Hayden (Clk.). He should do well this year!

Ok, I'll bite.........

Heard there was a kid who does this special move. It's hard to defend.

He's a lite weight and will now get the opportunity to wrestle high school

wrestlers. Is he going to Dickson?

Watch Jeff Jordons son Hayden (Clk.). He should do well this year!

What weight class is Hayden in? Yes he had a special move but doesn't use it anymore and he's

going to Dickson.

Any freshman in region 9 we need to look out for? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I can't speak for the region on this subject, because I don't know very much about the incoming freshmen in our region. We only started a feeder program last year, so our kids came into high school knowing nothing. We have approximately 10 freshmen coming in this year, and 2 of them are really good. One of them will be jv until next year , because our 152 is extremely tough, but the little 112 will start this year. He's a very strong and stout little kid. Very fast and learns really quick, if we can get him up to the varsity level of mentality and cram him with a few more moves, he could be a surprise at 112 this year. I also want to say Tommy Badon's (Dickson son will be a freshman this year, if so he really looked good last year.

I can't speak for the region on this subject, because I don't know very much about the incoming freshmen in our region. We only started a feeder program last year, so our kids came into high school knowing nothing. We have approximately 10 freshmen coming in this year, and 2 of them are really good. One of them will be jv until next year , because our 152 is extremely tough, but the little 112 will start this year. He's a very strong and stout little kid. Very fast and learns really quick, if we can get him up to the varsity level of mentality and cram him with a few more moves, he could be a surprise at 112 this year. I also want to say Tommy Badon's (Dickson son will be a freshman this year, if so he really looked good last year.

I don't think Tommy Badon's son will be a freshman this year.( I could be wrong!)

I don't think Tommy Badon's son will be a freshman this year.( I could be wrong!)

NO coach badon son will not be a freshmen this year he has quite awhile before he is a freshmen...

but look out for luke humphries he is a strong lil kid he should be 125 or 30 but i dnt knw if he will start cuz we dickson has a strong 125 and 130...

NO coach badon son will not be a freshmen this year he has quite awhile before he is a freshmen...

but look out for luke humphries he is a strong lil kid he should be 125 or 30 but i dnt knw if he will start cuz we dickson has a strong 125 and 130...

Luke Humphries will only be a 8th grader this year. He has 1 more year before he's a freshman.But he is strong

and watch for him in the next couple of years.