Class 3A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the scrimmages so far and hearing all the things that circulating, here's my prediction of the region

(1) Meigs - Will win it if they can get QB going. Defense will win the region for them.

(2) Central - Rayl will get things together and bring Central to #2.

(3) Notre Dame - Always have solid team

(4) East Ridge - NEw coach MArtin will start to turn ball club around

(5) Polk - Lost 15 players, will struggle this year

(6) Howard - Don't think they will come out of the gate good

(7) Grundy- May upset some of the teams above

(8) Sequoyah - Still not got it all together yet

(9) Tellico - May come around some year but not this year

After all the scrimmages so far and hearing all the things that circulating, here's my prediction of the region

(1) Meigs - Will win it if they can get QB going. Defense will win the region for them.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1) McMinn Central - Lost only one key senior ( Did not play in play off game) and are very deep.

2) Howard - Besides MC - speed, speed, speed

3) Sequoyah - Thats right, I think these guys are coming together and will be the suprise team of the year.

4) Polk Co. - I don't care how many seniors they have lost, Davis knows how to win.

5) Notre Dame - Still rebuilding?

6) Grundy - Tough on the Mountain

7) Meigs - With the loss of Rayl it will be tough for them to win close games.

8) East Ridge - May suprise me but new coach - we'll see, could suprise me.

9) Tellico - Still love em ' but, ya know

Not bloody likely - Coach Davis' latest version of Polk County Football is very solid and he did it without imports.

Imagine that, eh?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1. Central - gonna be tough this year if they don't get the bighead after one year. It's theirs to lose.

2. Howard - Good ath. speed!

3. Polk Co. - still have some players!

4-5-6 Sequoyah/East Ridge/ND. -Seq could surprise this year, I agree.

7. Meigs - Decent def, but can they win the close game? Good question?

8-9 Tellico/ Grundy

Checks in the mail logcabinman and 2Afootballman. LOL!! No we appreciate the vote of confidence. I pretty much agree with the order you two have, the only change I think I would make would be Tellico over Grundy. I know that is a reach, but Tellico has some decent athletes and are always good for one region win. I'm pretty sure Grundy comes to the mountains this year, so that is why I am giving Tellico the edge.

Meigs win it?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you should be happy if they make the playoffs, there not going to with the region. Sorry

Not bloody likely - Coach Davis' latest version of Polk County Football is very solid and he did it without imports.

Imagine that, eh?

Cry, cry, cry.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You don't like the fact that central is a good football team now. "Imports" or not there still going to beat Polk.

Checks in the mail logcabinman and 2Afootballman. LOL!! No we appreciate the vote of confidence. I pretty much agree with the order you two have, the only change I think I would make would be Tellico over Grundy. I know that is a reach, but Tellico has some decent athletes and are always good for one region win. I'm pretty sure Grundy comes to the mountains this year, so that is why I am giving Tellico the edge.

Now SID, I don't want to agree to much with you, thats scary, lol. I do agree about Tellico though thats why they are in front of Grundy, it could happen. Seq. could also be 3, if things go right for them. It's so early though, you can never tell, thats why they play the games. I do agree with swildcat it's good if all the County teams do well, Goodluck after week 0. But I also agree with you, it's fun to go back and forth with you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />