Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

spartan23

heard the have about 4 or 5 running backs to keep everyone fresh and healthy, while Barger leaves his 11 in all game. Another thing, Cannon's defense is going to be Unstoppable, espically there defense of line, Seq's quaterback will have a hard time being chased around all game.

Sequatchie also has a stable of backs (5 or 6) of them also during the spring scrimmage The Indians had only three or four players that played both ways on a roster of around 60+ they wore out Chatt. Central in a spring scrimmage that the Indians won by a couple of tds, oh and your defense might get tired of chasing the Indians QB around all game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If spring practice was any indication.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie also has a stable of backs (5 or 6) of them also during the spring scrimmage The Indians had only a three or four players that played both ways on a roster of around 60+ they wore out Chatt. Central in a spring scrimmage that the Indians won by a couple of tds, oh and your defense might get tired of chasing the Indians QB around all game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If spring practice was any indication.

well hopefully the two teams should match up well then....i guess we'll just have to wait till week 1 to really kno

Sequatchie also has a stable of backs (5 or 6) of them also during the spring scrimmage The Indians had only three or four players that played both ways on a roster of around 60+ they wore out Chatt. Central in a spring scrimmage that the Indians won by a couple of tds, oh and your defense might get tired of chasing the Indians QB around all game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If spring practice was any indication.

Doubt our defense will get tired of chasing him around. Lions are always faster than Indians /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Yal'll's qb might get tired of being hit so much because I promise we'll be after him and hitting him.

Doubt our defense will get tired of chasing him around. Lions are always faster than Indians /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Yal'll's qb might get tired of being hit so much because I promise we'll be after him and hitting him.

This QB is a hunter who likes to run his prey ragged before he knocks them off, pun intended./rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Get it Warrior2024, just couldn't resist.

Seriously, from what I saw last year I agree with Sequatchie and think both teams are pretty evenly matched. The addition of a few players to this year's roster may make Sequatchie a better team but Cannon is also a year older and a little better with Young.

This is going to be my only post. All I know is cantstopthedefense has a personal issue with coach barger. If it is that big of an issue he should call him and be a man to discuss what issue it is. The Lions are going to surprise many folks this year and I will pull for them all year except one game. I think the Indians are much better than people are ginving them credit for. I do not know where this guy gets the Indians will play the same 11 both ways which hasn't happened a single year barger has coached. I guess cantstopthe defense is a football guru. The lions will be tough, especially at home. I hope the Indians go in and are not intimidated by the sights and sounds on Friday night. Good Luck CC on the rest of the year.

This is going to be my only post. All I know is cantstopthedefense has a personal issue with coach barger. If it is that big of an issue he should call him and be a man to discuss what issue it is. The Lions are going to surprise many folks this year and I will pull for them all year except one game. I think the Indians are much better than people are ginving them credit for. I do not know where this guy gets the Indians will play the same 11 both ways which hasn't happened a single year barger has coached. I guess cantstopthe defense is a football guru. The lions will be tough, especially at home. I hope the Indians go in and are not intimidated by the sights and sounds on Friday night. Good Luck CC on the rest of the year.

lets hope cc does good, and im the same way, ill be for seq. every week but week 1. i wish the best for them the other 9 weeks of the season. haha

Sequatchie County is no push over... yes they may be in a weaker region compared to cannon but they will make the playoffs and they will be far from havin to play everybody they have both ways their quarterback probably wont even play d even though he is a heck of corner and can make plays happen. the only thing is when thing goes wrong they need to stop takin each others heads off(the center) and just correct the mistake. Barger will probably have them boys to a winning record this year and will keep them improvin. Good luck Barger!!

Sequatchie County is no push over... yes they may be in a weaker region compared to cannon but they will make the playoffs and they will be far from havin to play everybody they have both ways their quarterback probably wont even play d even though he is a heck of corner and can make plays happen. the only thing is when thing goes wrong they need to stop takin each others heads off(the center) and just correct the mistake. Barger will probably have them boys to a winning record this year and will keep them improvin. Good luck Barger!!

Like they've been the last 2 years? It doesn't take much to improve from a 1-19 record over the last 2 years.....

Has everyone ,but coach barger giving the qb position to Hunter. I think that he will play both qb's not just one. This past week the other qb looked pretty good. And as far as wearing out Chatt Central in the spring scrimmage, I have a feeling if Central threw more, Sequatchie couldn't of stopped them. Besides a scrimmage don't me much as far as who beat whom. We will win the games we are suppose to this year, that's the difference coach barger will make over the past two years, especially Bledsoe and Whitwell.

There is absolutely no issue with Coach Barger, I have much respect for the man and know that he's a great coach. Indians are not a pushover, I was there last year when cannon got beat by a few points. I am def. not a football guru. As we our enthusiastic here about high school football, I'm sure ya'll are. I'm fired up about this season and ready for it. I'm a attender of all the games and know how exciting football is for all the people throughout coacht and the state. No disrespect to coach Barger. Best of luck to Seq. county, come august 29th.