Ty Fields Best QB in the State?

Well ...he is as good as advertised...not to mention, he is going to have choice of a lot of schools at the next level...

(2008-07-12)

Ty Fields, quarterback extraordinaire from Baxter, Tenn., is ranked by PrepStar Magazine as one of the nation's Top 10 dual-threat quarterbacks for the class of 2009.

Going into his senior year, Ty Fields has already amassed career like numbers, passing for over 5,000 yards with 38 touchdowns. As a junior the highly decorated signal caller completed over 63% of his passes, hitting on 166 of 263 attempts for 2,030 yards and 16 scores. His QB rating was also off the charts at 142.6.

What makes this young man so dangerous is that he is a real play maker who can make something out of nothing and he has the mobility, speed and athleticism to hurt you with his feet. As a junior Ty Fields rushed for 561 yards and six touchdowns, numbers most running backs would be proud to have. Expectations are high for Ty as he enters his final season on the high school level and the interest from D-1 colleges is beginning to swell.

Ty has already heard from schools such as Vandy, Illinois, Georgia Tech, Duke, Northwestern, and has an offer on the table from the Naval Academy. Look for Ty to have an encore season this year and elevate his name among the nation's most coveted high school football prospects for the Class of 2008.

This young man is by far the best in the div....and top 3 in the state....We can go back and forth on who the best is and its always going to be different, becuase evryone has an opinion and is an expert...so my expert opnion is... Theres Ty Fields and then everyone else can fight for 2nd best

sorry hoss nothing out of baxter could possibly be ranked in the top 10 in the country except for maybe top 10 sorriest football teams in the usa!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget that I have seen you what kind of physical speciman you are. I ain't scared to say the least. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dynamite comes in a small package. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Chalk one up for bigreid!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

You mean the brokeback mountain cowboy? I guess he would be an expert on a SUCKER. I doubt he knows much about the women's panties though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Fields needs to thank you for being advertised so well. You have a way with words catdaddy. You are the type who could take a Ty fields like performance against Red Boiling Springs and turn him into a Top 10 QB in the country because of it. Are you one of those people who charge money to get a kids name out there in order to be recruited by a college? If your not you have missed your calling. I Love HS Football should have hired you when he played for Ty fields alma mater, he could have went to the Naval Acadamy during war times like Ty Fields. HUMMM, wartime? This could explain why they are so interested, they need more men badly at this point. Red Boiling may have some naval academy recruits if they just checked the stats a little closer.

How long did it take you to think all that up?..(Good Job)...No, he doesnt need to thank me...He is just fine...wether you like it or not...the kid is college material...We all will see very soon....I bet when the kid is playing in college...YOU will be one of those people who will be saying.."He made it becuase of his performance against Red Boiling Springs".....That is Genius....Anyway......Go think of something good to say

How long did it take you to think all that up?..(Good Job)...No, he doesnt need to thank me...He is just fine...wether you like it or not...the kid is college material...We all will see very soon....I bet when the kid is playing in college...YOU will be one of those people who will be saying.."He made it becuase of his performance against Red Boiling Springs".....That is Genius....Anyway......Go think of something good to say

Fair enough. We will all see soon enough.

LOL Good stuff and I'm not even apart of it!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />