Spring Hill

nrgrizzlies

Is he playing in the secondary now???? Maybe SH had some good depth at LB and needed to put a quality players who can make some plays back there. If you remember their secondary was torched in the losses to Giles, Marshall, and especially in the loss to Page in week nine.

Got him playing on the line. Defensive End

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idiot that is coaching there has moved Furtaw from linebacker. You did say he was All - Region, right?

Idiot? They need some good assistants. Are you available?

He played DE his soph year, and did a pretty good job there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Roshaun Patel was a great kicker.

Magwan Smith was an excellent dual threat athlete in the offensive backfield.

Greg Owens was a very good player at cornerback.

Allan Beasley was an outstanding player on both the offensive line as well as from his linebacker position.

ASIDE FROM THOSE 4 GUYS I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF ANY GLARING BLOWS THAT SPRING HILL SUFFERED THROUGH GRADUATION /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Who does Spring Hill scrimmage in the fall????? I'd love to get some action photos to add to the Region portion of our website.

Greg "Mookie" Owens is now playing for the Nashville Storm, and doing pretty well for an 18-year old competing against grown men. He's seen some action in our RB rotation, and is averaging 7.6 yards per carry thus far. I'm pretty surprised the smaller colleges in the area whiffed on him, but he's playing pretty well for us.

Greg "Mookie" Owens is now playing for the Nashville Storm, and doing pretty well for an 18-year old competing against grown men. He's seen some action in our RB rotation, and is averaging 7.6 yards per carry thus far. I'm pretty surprised the smaller colleges in the area whiffed on him, but he's playing pretty well for us.

I was surprised he didn't get some looks either. Part of it may have been the previous coach left so suddenly after the season (and really may have quit before that) yhat he didn't promote him like he should have.

How was his grades?

He could still give college a shot if he wanted too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know that teams all over the region weren't quick to throw the football over to the receiver he was covering last year. He was a very good HS Football player and I am glad to read that he is still playing.

You got that right. Tiger can be a Raider hater though. Besides if you can't keep Stone on your squad you don't have a chance to get me.

You have no idea what you're talking about here. Stay out of a discussion if you have no idea about details of a situation. Obviously you don't (most anyone on here won't either) showing from the way you phrased that... Please, stick to Mt. Pleasant.

You have no idea what you're talking about here. Stay out of a discussion if you have no idea about details of a situation. Obviously you don't (most anyone on here won't either) showing from the way you phrased that... Please, stick to Mt. Pleasant.

Vols5198;

I just figured Stone, who had been at The HILL for like 18 years, was just ready for a change.

Is there more to the story than this?