Livingston Academy

King21

Playing for the State Championship should be a realistic goal for this team for sure. They are senior laden and loaded with one of the best players in the state in Chase Dunn. Livingston has a legitimate shot at winning it all this year. I don't think their state tournament game last year was a clear reflection on how good this team really is. They will definitely be back to the buro' and i look for them to make some noise once they get there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LA should set State Champs as there goal. That being said, there are other teams good enough to win it. A championship is a possibility, though. Senior laden yes, but I'm sure COach Melton will have young kids on the floor alot, building for the future. Coach likes a tough schedule though. I'm sure this years will be tougher than ever.

I really think coach melton is smart in scheduling a tougher schedule because he has the talent to compete at state level and needs to experience the west tn. type of play before post season, I look for LA to be in the boro and stay longer this time. GOOD LUCK WILDCATS

Any thoughts on the District as a whole, we all know that Livingston is stacked! Our guys played them in camp this summer w/out Dunn and they still were very tough.

Again, some thoughts on the District, by the way this district took away a good assistant we had, so I hope he does well.

Its a two horse race with LA and Upperman. LA is loaded this year and no one around here seems to have an answer for Dunn, however Upperman matches up with them as well as anyone. They have some very good players in their own right in Nash and Baxter that will be hard for LA to match up with. Outside of these two teams its anyone's guess. Both teams will have a legitimate shot to make it to the state tournament out of Region 4AA.

True. Upperman will be tough returning everyone. The LA/Upperman double headers are always fun and competitive. LA should have the upper hand though. WIN STATE!

I agree that LA will be and is the clear favorite no question there. However with Upperman not losing anyone off of last years squad they will be a tough out for sure. They always seem to play LA tough no matter where the game is being played. Where is the District and Region tourney's being held at this year?