Henry County ready to roll

oooooooo

Boski, I tried explaining this to you weeks ago in another thread:

No matter how much you THINK Maplewood has "unfinished business" and is going to beat Maryville this year for the State Championship......It just is very unlikely to happen.

If Hillsboro couldn't do it with their 2001 or 2002 teams, I have no faith that Maplewood will, even if they make the return trip like Hillsboro did. Maryville is not overrated or anything. There is a very good reason they haven't lost a game in four years.

well im so stubborn that i dont listen to anyone that doesnt have faith in there own team ..for the record maplewood and hillsboro are 2 different teams .. Maplewood being the better of the two so there is no need to compare

now ... a wise man once said .."thats why they play the game"

hillsboro had a game that won and they gave it back ..maplewood does not play like that

and also it doesnt have to be maplewood thats beats marysville ..it can be anyone .. thats fine with me

but at least you admit ..they could make the return trip

..if i wasnt mistaken though id say you was marysville fan yourself ..i mean you riding them like donkey ..no offense true hillsboro fans ..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, boski, I think all of us in Henry County are perfectly fine with being "Country Boys". We're also fine with the fact that Maplewood beat us - that's history. Most of all, though, we're fine with the fact that we're getting geared up to try to make a run and try to beat MARYVILLE. Seems like you're fine with the fact to go beat some marySville team that i've never heard of.

and it was not taken as a complement mr redsrus, i said that it was another story ..one you know nothing about ... moonshine mountain boys all the same worthless to society ..but can spit tobacco 90 yards on a clear day

..i like to see just what type of people i chat with on here ..and i got u figured ..good ole buddy jr!!

to some of these guys ..its real life ..and for them to make it out of those situations like the "hood" ..now thats a complement and an accomplishment all by itself ...dont get mad because some inner city kids from the "hood" almost took your trophy ..stole your lime light.. nobody was talking about marysville after the game ..all the talk was about maplewood ..what they achieved ... and they are on track to finish the job this time around ..and looking forward to it!!

and that dingy coal soaked ut orange jump suit you can keep it , you seem to know more about that than the rest of us!!

just what i thought .. ya just like the rest of em stuck in time.. red like wine and not worth a dime!

You are the clown! Shows how much you don't know! I'm not even from the mountains or do I live there. Don't chew tobacco and am not worthless to society. What did Maplewood achieve? They lost the game & you still act like they won. Nobody almost took the trophy or limelight. All I heard after the game was 60 wins & 4 state titles in a row and how much Maplewood got outcoached.

You are the clown! Shows how much you don't know! I'm not even from the mountains or do I live there. Don't chew tobacco and am not worthless to society. What did Maplewood achieve? They lost the game & you still act like they won. Nobody almost took the trophy or limelight. All I heard after the game was 60 wins & 4 state titles in a row and how much Maplewood got outcoached.

well thats cool homebrew you smell of ut orange which in turn links you to the hills .. i bet you wish you were from the mountians ..and you prolly dip snuff instead of chewing no big deal ..its all the same ... and out of all the teams in 4a ..did you think marysville would be playing maplewood in the finals ..did anybody? dont hate fellow ..the gaps are closing ... yeah they lost ..but they got the respect of a lot of folk ..and for the teams that didnt give it them they took it ... these guys had the hardest road to get to the finals and they did it .. you hate to admit it ..but you were worried .. and you still are ..cause you know we coming back ... and you fear it ...

Man it's great that football season is finally back! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . First thing I would like to do is turn this conversation back to its original purpose. Our patriots have definately got the weapons, but we have to remember football games our won up front in the trenches, and our offensive line has got to continue to get better. Secondly, our defense is going to have to have some people step up. running three d-linemen I think will hurt us but, we don't really have an option. One good thing is we have plenty of time to get ready and some good test before the season starts. We as fans have to remember not to put the cart before the horse. with that said go patriots!!!

well im so stubborn that i dont listen to anyone that doesnt have faith in there own team ..for the record maplewood and hillsboro are 2 different teams .. Maplewood being the better of the two so there is no need to compare

now ... a wise man once said .."thats why they play the game"

hillsboro had a game that won and they gave it back ..maplewood does not play like that

and also it doesnt have to be maplewood thats beats marysville ..it can be anyone .. thats fine with me

but at least you admit ..they could make the return trip

..if i wasnt mistaken though id say you was marysville fan yourself ..i mean you riding them like donkey ..no offense true hillsboro fans ..

Actually, I am an HHS alumnist and have faith in HHS football, seeing as I played there. It's called RESPECT FOR YOUR OPPONENT. Learn it. I am not naive and thereby admit that anything can happen in sports. However, I don't believe Maplewood will beat Hillsboro this year and win the region, let alone knock off Maryville for the State Championship. Hillsboro has the best chance of anyone at beating Maryville this year. However, that will require them coming together as a team. They certainly have the talent.

By the way, many Maryville fans will even tell you that Hillsboro's 2001 and 2002 teams were more talented than they were, so no I have ZERO faith in this year's Maplewood team beating Maryville. You're right they are different teams....This year's nor last year's Maplewood teams are/were anywhere close to the level of the 2001 and 2002 Hillsboro teams.

yada yada ... being an irritant? maybe i am ..yada yada ... amuse you? maybe i do and many others yada yada .. glad you have took the time to read all my post ...they are like art works like the great leandro da vinci ... im just a tad better ive done pieces like "the last drive - for henry county" .."get up donkey!! - for hillsboro" .. "all fall down - for marysville" "sean john - for the mountain boys" and "the 747 t holt express - for tullahoma" all classics!!!

a wise man once said "to see a fool is to be a fool"

ike i said before i do this for fun.. really.

but i have to check folk every now an again.

when you ready to talk football we can do that.

you talking but you not saying anything..

Mac Boski Quiz

Its 4th and 23 what do you do?

therealgame says - "onside punt!"

a wiser man once said "guy i have actually forgotten more about football than you know right now"

I know that you do it for fun. Like I said, I am amused at many of your posts; even some that put our team down. But it is unfortunate that you appear to know very little, if any, football. If you did, I would love to talk with you about it.

Man it's great that football season is finally back! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . First thing I would like to do is turn this conversation back to its original purpose. Our patriots have definately got the weapons, but we have to remember football games our won up front in the trenches, and our offensive line has got to continue to get better. Secondly, our defense is going to have to have some people step up. running three d-linemen I think will hurt us but, we don't really have an option. One good thing is we have plenty of time to get ready and some good test before the season starts. We as fans have to remember not to put the cart before the horse. with that said go patriots!!!

Our defense has a LONG way to go. We better score a LOT of points early and learn to play defense in the process.

I know that you do it for fun. Like I said, I am amused at many of your posts; even some that put our team down. But it is unfortunate that you appear to know very little, if any, football. If you did, I would love to talk with you about it.

"its unfortunate that i appear to know very little if any, football " wow spoken like a NFL scout

warning appearances can be deceiving

all because ..i only talk about my team? what they have done and can do?

who they beat down who they should have beat down ..who they are going to beat down this time.

dont hate me because im not a fan of your team(this for any of my haters)... ive played the game ..i know what its like!

its under my belt .. been there done that .. im a team player ..my team!!

man i have got to compile a list of all these folks i go up with daily ..its freaking huge.

all because ..i only talk about my team? what they have done and can do?

who they beat down who they should have beat down ..who they are going to beat down this time.,

Like Henry county should not have beat your team down. Maplewood won and they deserved it, however, Henry county missed an extra point, and dropped a touchdown pass at the end of regulation, both were unforced by the Maplewood team. Game should not have had the first overtime, it HC allowed Maplewood a chance in overtime and Maplewood took advantage.