Blount County area scrimmages and jamboree.

BCsportsfan

Please add any info. about scrimmages that Alcoa, Heritage, Maryville and William Blount will be playing in?

Add the time the scrimmage will start also.

I know Maryville will be scrimmaging Oak Ridge August 1st, but not sure where and when?

Alcoa also scrimmages Oak Ridge August 12th, I think at Alcoa?

Also, I saw were the Blount County Jamboree will now be held at Maryville due to Heritage being between AD's. If anyone has the date for the Jamboree, please post that date also.

Thanks!

-BlountCountySportsFan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDED

List of Scrimmage's and Jamboree:

August 1st:

Alcoa @ South Doyle (5 teams)

Maryville @ Oak Ridge

Lenior City @ Heritage

August 8th:

Maryville @ Farragut

August 12th

Oak Ridge @ Alcoa

Maryville @ Carson-Newman against Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

August 15th

Blount County Jamboree @ Heritage

Please add other scrimmage dates and times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that the Jamboree will be August 15. I believe that it is going to be at Heritage now that Chip Fuller is the AD at HHS.

Please add any info. about scrimmages that Alcoa, Heritage, Maryville and William Blount will be playing in?

Add the time the scrimmage will start also.

I know Maryville will be scrimmaging Oak Ridge August 1st, but not sure where and when?

Alcoa also scrimmages Oak Ridge August 12th, I think at Alcoa?

Also, I saw were the Blount County Jamboree will now be held at Maryville due to Heritage being between AD's. If anyone has the date for the Jamboree, please post that date also.

Thanks!

-BlountCountySportsFan

APB goin' to bee enny t.v. cuvridge of tha jamboree????

We are not going to cover it. The Blount Co. channel may cover it, it is their option. TVGov or the Heritage folks may have more info.

Last year we hosted it and invited all the TV people from the area to cover their quarter and it turned out great. (even if we did give Archie Anderson a microphone.)

THIS JUST IN>>>>

The jamboree may be moved to Porter.....or Lanier. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We are not going to cover it. The Blount Co. channel may cover it, it is their option. TVGov or the Heritage folks may have more info.

Last year we hosted it and invited all the TV people from the area to cover their quarter and it turned out great. (even if we did give Archie Anderson a microphone.)

THIS JUST IN>>>>

The jamboree may be moved to Porter.....or Lanier. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thay could moove hit two Tea Pool's big feeled..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....Archie wif a microfone iz like given a pole cat a deodorizer...No matter how much thay use hit .......Kneethur one makes 'em sound enny better or smell enny sweeter.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is the Maryville/Oak Ridge scrimmage scheduled for Aug 1st. the first scrimmage in the area? I need to see some football bad............ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Is the Maryville/Oak Ridge scrimmage scheduled for Aug 1st. the first scrimmage in the area? I need to see some football bad............ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I believe so BCsportsfan...Alcoa has two away scrimmages, South Doyle and Powell, and then has Oak Ridge at Alcoa on the 12th...but yes, i think the soonest area scrimmage will be Maryville vs. Oak Ridge /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thay could moove hit two Tea Pool's big feeled...

Starz

Eye'd bee glad two host the jamboree. If'n this goes down eye'll knead ewe two bring nelli bell to hawl off some horse uh..... fertilizer. Eye bet red rebulls yard cood ewez it and that wood kill to birdz with one stone.. Eye'll put thu bushhog on the ole massey an we'ell be good two go. With gas prices so high it'ell save the city folk a lot of gas and we cood get mrs. starz and mrs. tea pool won to two run concession.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tea pool won to

Starz

Eye'd bee glad two host the jamboree. If'n this goes down eye'll knead ewe two bring nelli bell to hawl off some horse uh..... fertilizer. Eye bet red rebulls yard cood ewez it and that wood kill to birdz with one stone.. Eye'll put thu bushhog on the ole massey an we'ell be good two go. With gas prices so high it'ell save the city folk a lot of gas and we cood get mrs. starz and mrs. tea pool won to two run concession.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tea pool won to

Tea Pool we could git evur body two pull thair cars and trux up to tha feeled and leeve thair headlites on two play aftur dark....Hit worked good at tha parkin' lott rasslin matches..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...Tea Pool like my mottoe sez...."Aint no pile two big"....Eye can haul hit....Eye cant speak fer Ms. Tea Pool....Butt Momma STARS wood eat most of tha concesshuns beefour tha evur got two tha sesshun stand.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ......