How Good Is Lincoln County This Year

I know two above average lineman (Moorehead and Underwood) graduated. The were both very big and very good. I doubt they will be easily replaced.

That is right, and Adam Smith, who was voted by the Elk Valley Times as L.C.'s male athlete of the year, also graduated. He did not have the size of Moorehead or Underwood but was good in his on right. None of these will be easy to replace. But I'm sure someone will step up and throw some good blocks. I know I'm ready to see some good high school football. What about last years center, did he graduate or is he back, and the other lineman will he be back?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it is the same one im thinking about he still has a brother at brentwood i think ?

there was no tate mustain on the brentwood roster (see their web site)...but i know that tate wrestled at brentwood last year and was runner up at 171lbs...and played running back for them...

there is a todd mustain on their roster...but he only weighs 145lbs...so that can't be tate

anyone else know?

there was no tate mustain on the brentwood roster (see their web site)...but i know that tate wrestled at brentwood last year and was runner up at 171lbs...and played running back for them...

there is a todd mustain on their roster...but he only weighs 145lbs...so that can't be tate

anyone else know?

I talked to one of the coaches for L.C. and while I did not get the guy's name, the coach said he was one good looking player. But they needed to see him in the pads.

I talked to one of the coaches for L.C. and while I did not get the guy's name, the coach said he was one good looking player. But they needed to see him in the pads.

it has been confirmed on the wrestling site of Coach T that tate mustain has transferred to lincoln county...he is a very explosive athlete...2nd in the state last year at 171lbs...should weigh around 190lbs now...this should be a huge help to lincoln county for sure...

i would imagine that when the pads get on...he will shine

LC is a great place to play or watch a high school football game! Watched some great play-off games LC vs Riverdale! Coach Thompson is a class act!

This I will very much agree on! The 'Pit' and Oak Ridge are my two favorite places to visit for a good football game on Friday night. Both places just Welcome you to their home and do their best to make you feel at home there.

They BOTH feed good too! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That is right, and Adam Smith, who was voted by the Elk Valley Times as L.C.'s male athlete of the year, also graduated. He did not have the size of Moorehead or Underwood but was good in his on right. None of these will be easy to replace. But I'm sure someone will step up and throw some good blocks. I know I'm ready to see some good high school football. What about last years center, did he graduate or is he back, and the other lineman will he be back?

Last yrs. center graduated. They will start 4 seniors on the line along with a junior at center. I heard that this group won the linemans challange at Hazel Green. They should be a fairly strong group, especially with a good tailback running behind them.

LC is a great place to play or watch a high school football game! Watched some great play-off games LC vs Riverdale! Coach Thompson is a class act!

The atmosphere is not what it once was, nor is the crowd sizes, but it's still a good place to see a football game. I can remember a time if you did'nt get there at least 2 hours before the game you would be standing.

• 3 weeks later...