How Good Is Lincoln County This Year

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about Lincoln County this year.

They look to be fairly strong. They have a transfer from Brentwood that might solve the running back problem. He will have an above average line to run behind. Defense will be solid. Only question might be wide receiver. A bit short handed there.

the transfer from Brentwood will be the Falcons main weapon, and rightly so. From what I am being told by people in the know, he is the best back the falcons have had is a while

He is a really good looking kid. Hopefully he will get a chance on offense. Linebacker looks to be his main position.

Lincoln County will do their usual. They will play well enough to make the playoffs in their division then have to play a real team from region 4 and get destroyed in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Anybody who takes LC for granted is a fool. While they may not have the 'stars' that other teams have they will always be in there fighting for respect. Always a sound basic team who is well schooled in the fundamentals.

Granted they have been down the last couple of years, I do not think that is how Coach Thompson wants to go into retirement with. Is this his last year? No one knows as it will be HIS decision to make, but I would not bet on it. I would just prepare as normal for a WAR if you play them.

They look to be fairly strong. They have a transfer from Brentwood that might solve the running back problem. He will have an above average line to run behind. Defense will be solid. Only question might be wide receiver. A bit short handed there.

If I remember correctly, at least 3 of L.C.'s offensive linemen graduated last year. Of course I hope we do have an above average line, but will lack of experiance hurt, or does L.C. have that much talent at the lineman position?

If I remember correctly, at least 3 of L.C.'s offensive linemen graduated last year. Of course I hope we do have an above average line, but will lack of experiance hurt, or does L.C. have that much talent at the lineman position?

I know two above average lineman (Moorehead and Underwood) graduated. The were both very big and very good. I doubt they will be easily replaced.