Livingston vs. Smith Co.

bubblegum99

Well the jamborees are over. LA tied theirs and SC lost. These 2A teams just don't stack up against those 3As. Maybe sc can keep it close for a half.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....Yeah maybe for a half...Thats funny..I hope you are right, but we know its the other way around.. I hope our boys can come in the "hole" and compete..Tough place to get a W.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The countdown is on now to the opening kick-off. SC has played a pretty decent srimmage schedule and has been without the services of some of the kids that will be relied upon heavily. Should be ready come friday night. LA's defensive front has been playing pretty well. Will the team as a whole be improved? I'm getting ready for an exciting game.

Who said they would be?

Hey, Twan',

Remember me? - we go back a few years on CoachT. Had some friendly disagreements in the past. My grandson is a freshman on the SC team, so I will be at the game this Friday night (CPA doesn't play).

I have always enjoyed your posts, and would like to meet you. If you agree, I will be at the concession stand at halftime wearing a black CPA cap. Look for me and say "hi".

Hey, Twan',

Remember me? - we go back a few years on CoachT. Had some friendly disagreements in the past. My grandson is a freshman on the SC team, so I will be at the game this Friday night (CPA doesn't play).

I have always enjoyed your posts, and would like to meet you. If you agree, I will be at the concession stand at halftime wearing a black CPA cap. Look for me and say "hi".

I'll look for you. It should be a good game.

I'll look for you. It should be a good game.

LOL Another meeting of the minds??? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It may be over at the half also!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />