Grundy holds Midnight madness

DelTavian

The Jackets held their first practice just after midnight Monday and were back on the field early Monday morning. Coach Swafford planned to have the team on the field 4 times before the evening was over as they are in a mini-camp at GCHS. 38 were in uniform with more freshmen expected to be out next week when school starts.

DL.

In the Spring there were many concerns about Coach Swafford, obviously that was before anybody had met him. What's everybody's opinion now? I've known him for a long time and I don't think there's a person on the mountain who wants to see his players win and succeed off the field more than Coach Swafford. Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In the Spring there were many concerns about Coach Swafford, obviously that was before anybody had met him. What's everybody's opinion now? I've known him for a long time and I don't think there's a person on the mountain who wants to see his players win and succeed off the field more than Coach Swafford. Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have not seen the boys yet, but everyone out here sure is fired up. I know we have some rebuilding to do, but I think we are on the right track. Nobody could believe they really were going to practice at midnight, but I talked to one boy's dad that went over and watched from the parking lot and he said the boys were fired up and ready to go and all the coaches were too. I guess we'll see what they look like tomorrow and I am ready.

I have not seen the boys yet, but everyone out here sure is fired up. I know we have some rebuilding to do, but I think we are on the right track. Nobody could believe they really were going to practice at midnight, but I talked to one boy's dad that went over and watched from the parking lot and he said the boys were fired up and ready to go and all the coaches were too. I guess we'll see what they look like tomorrow and I am ready.

How did Grundy look?

Go Grundy!