Bledsoe County Warriors Fan

Redhotz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how well the Warriors will do this fall, looking foward to a good season of football....Go WARRIORS!!!!!

How do the boys look? I keep hearing that we are very much improved over last year and that a couple of the boys are really good. Is anyone planning on being there on Friday? I'm going to be there. I know the teams we are playing are not very good, but still we should be able to see what the boys are like. I am really excited about this season and if the boys are anywhere near as good as folks are saying, we should be really hard to beat in the region.

Go Warriors!

How do the boys look? I keep hearing that we are very much improved over last year and that a couple of the boys are really good. Is anyone planning on being there on Friday? I'm going to be there. I know the teams we are playing are not very good, but still we should be able to see what the boys are like. I am really excited about this season and if the boys are anywhere near as good as folks are saying, we should be really hard to beat in the region.

Go Warriors!

OK, now I know I have not been on here in a while, but its football time in Bledsoe. Now to say Grundy and Crossville are not very good is like saying well a dead skunk doesn't smell nice. Those teams are terrible. Cumberland hasn't won a game in how long? And Grundy, I thought we played them so we could take a week off. I know they have a new coach and all, but they are still Grundy. I will be there this afternoon, but don't think we will be able to tell anymore against those teams as to how the boys will do than we could if we just went down to watch them practice. I guess the coach just wants to build their confidence up before they really play somebody. I am anxious to see us play against a real team, because I think with the boys we got this year it should be the best year we have had in a long time. I hople there is a big crowd today. I am ready to go now.

OK, now I know I have not been on here in a while, but its football time in Bledsoe. Now to say Grundy and Crossville are not very good is like saying well a dead skunk doesn't smell nice. Those teams are terrible. Cumberland hasn't won a game in how long? And Grundy, I thought we played them so we could take a week off. I know they have a new coach and all, but they are still Grundy. I will be there this afternoon, but don't think we will be able to tell anymore against those teams as to how the boys will do than we could if we just went down to watch them practice. I guess the coach just wants to build their confidence up before they really play somebody. I am anxious to see us play against a real team, because I think with the boys we got this year it should be the best year we have had in a long time. I hople there is a big crowd today. I am ready to go now.

I am glad that everyone has confidence in our boys and I think we are going to have a good year, but don't just count on Grundy to lay down. I know we can beat them this afternoon, but remember these are not real games and this is to get some work done for all three teams. As far as Grundy's new coach, I am sure he will have those boys fired up and that they will play hard. I just don't know how much he has to work with. I guess we will all see in a couple of hours what these three teams are going to look like and how much work we have to do in the coming weeks to be ready to go. I think we have a real shot at the region this year if things come together ane everyone stays healthy.

darn.....that was cold............and i'm a BLEDSOE WARRIOR fan...........COLD.........GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS......GO BIG BLUE!

OK, now I know I have not been on here in a while, but its football time in Bledsoe. Now to say Grundy and Crossville are not very good is like saying well a dead skunk doesn't smell nice. Those teams are terrible. Cumberland hasn't won a game in how long? And Grundy, I thought we played them so we could take a week off

To be fair in the past four years combined Bledsoe Co. has one more win than does Grundy Co. (13-12) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I heard this ended in a 1-1 tie. What's the scoop?

I think it was a tie, because I think we scored when the JV was in. I left and went to get something to drink while they were playing, but I think our JV did score. If you just count the starters, Grundy beat us 1-0 and we tied Cumberland. I think it will just take a few weeks for our boys to get this new offense down. It looked like we were missing some blocks and some of the backs did not seem to know where to go. There is no doubt about one thing though, we have the talent to win some football games.

Go Warriors!

I heard this ended in a 1-1 tie. What's the scoop?

I think it was a tie, because I think we scored when the JV was in. I left and went to get something to drink while they were playing, but I think our JV did score. If you just count the starters, Grundy beat us 1-0 and we tied Cumberland. I think it will just take a few weeks for our boys to get this new offense down. It looked like we were missing some blocks and some of the backs did not seem to know where to go. There is no doubt about one thing though, we have the talent to win some football games.

Go Warriors!

To be fair in the past four years combined Bledsoe Co. has one more win than does Grundy Co. (13-12) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

What was sequatchies record the last 2 years? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What was sequatchies record the last 2 years? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did anyone mention Sequatchie's (1-19) record the past two years? I didn't! Me being a moderator on this board I try not to get into the crap every year that is on here about the Sequatchie/Bledsoe game. I was just pointing out the facts that Grundy Co. has been through a lot in the past year and I was just saying statistically speaking the last four years neither team is that different and doesn't deserve that kind of talk.

Did anyone mention Sequatchie's (1-19) record the past two years? I didn't! Me being a moderator on this board I try not to get into the crap every year that is on here about the Sequatchie/Bledsoe game. I was just pointing out the facts that Grundy Co. has been through a lot in the past year and I was just saying statistically speaking the last four years neither team is that different and doesn't deserve that kind of talk.

Sounds like the Grundy boys done some talking on the field 1-0 with varsity in!!!

Go Grundy!

I didn't get to go but it's my understanding Grundy's defense looked very good. I was also told that some players expected to be Grundy's standouts this year did not perform to best of their ability. Those players need to step up sooner rather than later. Now's the time gentlemen. The longer you wait the further behind you will get. If you're looking to win the time to act is now. If you're looking to impress college scouts the time to act is now. If you don't want to live the rest of your life with regret for not giving your all in your prime......THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!!

The Yellow Jackets have potential. If they live up to it or not depends on the actions of every single player.

Go Jackets!

DL.