leader

bball1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckalew is a great player- she will step up when she is needed- You cant gripe about not getting the ball- there are other ways to get the ball besides passes- try some steals and get in there and rebound-put back up those missed shots of the ones doing all the shooting!You will only be what you want to be!

TO: Peacemaker

We seem to use the word "great" too loosely. Don't think "great" is a adjective to attach to Buckalew yet. She has a lot of ....here we go..."potential"....and has shown flashes of being able to deliver, but "great"...Naw...NOT Yet...Take your team to another level...however you need to do it...doing those things you mentioned...THEN ...we will attached "great"...Right now...lets stay with "above average"....with potential...;)

Its all an opinion- I think she is great!;) Great in a lot of ways.....................it doesn't all have to pertain to "the game" persay! For one she is great for having had the confidence and security to go to CHS- "knowing" who else was there and how it would be, and she is still hanging in there- I really respect that! She is obviously determined to make a name for herself, despite what coaches and other players do- Thats what it is all about!

[Edited by peacemaker on 7/29/02 7:08A]

you are right peacemaker, Buckelew is a great player and such a nice human being, I think the coaches are pushing the wrong player over at CHS, and i think it will show itself again like it did last year, especially tournament time. WISHED WE HAD BUCKELEW. GO BRADLEY

Can you tell me BBALL1 what you would do if you were the coach at Cleveland? I'm sure PM would LOVE to hear what you'd do. You seem to be an expert in the area. You are also an expert in the breaking down of a person you don't even know personally. Give the girl a break - she's brought the team a LONG LONG LONG way in only 3 years.