Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Everybody is playing nice....the football talk will be back with a vengeance soon enough. I'm going to see how Boyd looks tonight

Ill be sure to let my inside source know your on your way to spy a little....lol Wish me and the fam could go but we have a little warrior in training and he has practice so ill have to settle for listening to the game...Maybe i can get my inside source to call me and let me know the score every now and then..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to avoid my ?'s all day? Come on now, I know the brain is a little rattled from all the skillets but you can at least try...Not getting that old caged rattled by this so called yougun are you?

By the way, your right about "dodging around on the SP SPEEDWAY" becouse that is what the Warriors will be doing on their way to the endzone....have to avoid all the orange and black speed way bumps in their way......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeh....on their way to the end zone while headed to the loosi ng visiters locker room. Some will probobly stop and turn around thinking they have just been hay-tees and those pit bulldogs the Pirates have have finally been put back in their pens. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeh....on their way to the end zone while headed to the loosi ng visiters locker room. Some will probobly stop and turn around thinking they have just been hay-tees and those pit bulldogs the Pirates have have finally been put back in their pens.

I believe youve been going to Genos School of football...Your starting to sound just like him..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pit Bulldogs that is a good one...I was thinking more like WENNIE DOGS but you call them what you want...Those pure breed Dobermans up the road smell FEAR and there on the HUNT.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You are very lucky that I like you. I was trying to keep my two little worlds separate. No one over here knew I had five kids so I haven't been picked on about it even once.

Is that your way of saying your "worlds are colliding?" I'll leave relationship George over on the region 5 threads then.....(sorry, I love Seinfeld reruns..) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ill be sure to let my inside source know your on your way to spy a little....lol Wish me and the fam could go but we have a little warrior in training and he has practice so ill have to settle for listening to the game...Maybe i can get my inside source to call me and let me know the score every now and then..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'll be sitting in the Boyd stands with Nic Hughes' dad. A lot of the Boyd people know me so not much way I could hide if I wanted too. I think most of the SP coaches will be there (and I bet jasper coaches too). enjoy the little one...they grow up quick.

I'll be sitting in the Boyd stands with Nic Hughes' dad. A lot of the Boyd people know me so not much way I could hide if I wanted too. I think most of the SP coaches will be there (and I bet jasper coaches too). enjoy the little one...they grow up quick.

Yea I know you couldnt hide that face anywhere... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> If the practice is cancelled ill probably see you there...on second thought ill have to hide from you so you want know who i am....lol

Yea I know you couldnt hide that face anywhere... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> If the practice is cancelled ill probably see you there...on second thought ill have to hide from you so you want know who i am....lol

I already have my spies checking you out !!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Is that your way of saying your "worlds are colliding?" I'll leave relationship George over on the region 5 threads then.....(sorry, I love Seinfeld reruns..) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Secret out of the bag now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I already have my spies checking you out !!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This is the strangest thread we have gone from wrestling to spies in less than 24 hours..... and I thought our threads were bad. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is the strangest thread we have gone from wrestling to spies in less than 24 hours..... and I thought our threads were bad. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yea strange isnt the word for it...Everybody on here is trying to figure out whos who and it gets crazy....Dont think zonnie likes that i know who he is and he hasnt figured out who i am yet..but he will messed up and posted something on the other thread that he might be able to figure out....

Come on folks, let's keep this thread completely on the game....for those of us who really enjoy this site, it gets really boring reading through things not associated with the game.....As an Alumni and Player of South Pittsburg, this game is what gets everyone fired up about high school football. The rivalry is intense and the atmosphere is out of this world....I will hold my predictions for next week...looking forward to another great game between the Pirates and the Warriors..

Come on folks, let's keep this thread completely on the game....for those of us who really enjoy this site, it gets really boring reading through things not associated with the game.....As an Alumni and Player of South Pittsburg, this game is what gets everyone fired up about high school football. The rivalry is intense and the atmosphere is out of this world....I will hold my predictions for next week...looking forward to another great game between the Pirates and the Warriors..

You have posted approximately 200 times since 1994 and you expect us to believe that you enjoy this site. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />