Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

STATECHAMPMOM it looks like everyone is getting a partner for this wrestling match. Are you up to the challenge? Will you be wearing purple and white or orange and black. Excuse my ignorance for not knowing but I'm just feeling my way around on here right now.

Now that would be good. TheAmbassador and StateChampMom vs. ladysqauw and MCHSfan2008. The winner takes on Bossbro and Geno. Old Pirate will serve as the special guest referee for all matches.

Heck....maybe I should find me a tag team partner. Old Pirate's wife might be a good one. She seems to be rough and tough. She is always cracking him with a frying pan.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that would be good. TheAmbassador and StateChampMom vs. ladysqauw and MCHSfan2008. The winner takes on Bossbro and Geno. Old Pirate will serve as the special guest referee for all matches.

Heck....maybe I should find me a tag team partner. Old Pirate's wife might be a good one. She seems to be rough and tough. She is always cracking him with a frying pan.

I will be wearing my ORANGE & BLACK proudly!!!! NO wrestling...too old for that stuff!!!!

Old Pirate says, MC, OP thinks you will be for the Jasper Geno award if you remain yapping the way you have been lately. Question for any jasper fan, what teams have the 08 team defeated thus far during the spring or fall? Please we ALL know about the 1 qtr against helpless LV. OP says, SP has scrimmaged 4 teams that Jasper would not want to schedule & won them all.

Please provide all of the coacht posters the warrior's scrimmage results. Perhaps then some might give you some crediblity.

as a matter of fact, OP, I think that Marion did defeat Rhea County in a scrimmage...........but it is just that.........a scrimmage. I know for a fact that the ones in jasper weren't ran like a game. Each team got so many plays and then they switched out. I also don't think that the LV quarter proved anything. LV is probably one of the worst teams around this year, just like they used to be!!

Football is a game! Of course, all of us want to win this contest and be a part of the great history of this series. In the end, however we will all shake hands and wish the best to each other the rest of the year.

Fighting for this great country and protecting us from all that would do us harm should never be compared to a game. God Bless all our fighting men and women who are protecting us at home and over seas.

I agree just so you know I was not the one who compared war to a football game I was responding to someone else

Just got through reading through and cleaning up some stuff. We have had some fun but it is game week so keep the topic on the football game. Wrestling matches and other stuff not pertaining to the game Friday needs to be discussed on the open boards...not here. Let's keep it clean and follow the Posting Rules

That is probably a good idea. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

WWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!!! This has been pretty quiet all day so i'll try to spark it back up with my prediction. Coach Boeck will start his head coaching career at Marion County with a big LOSS. The South Pittsburg Pirates will sail easily in this one 52-13. Second teamers will play half way through the 4th. I'm looking forward to seeing the pirates again in the playoffs.

Old Pirate says most of the jasper folks have to be skeerd. OP says this hush-hush tactic is not typical of the warrior nation. OP says the jasper folk's must have had their feel of crow chowder the last 2 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!!! This has been pretty quiet all day so i'll try to spark it back up with my prediction. Coach Boeck will start his head coaching career at Marion County with a big LOSS. The South Pittsburg Pirates will sail easily in this one 52-13. Second teamers will play half way through the 4th. I'm looking forward to seeing the pirates again in the playoffs.

Old Pirate says, now it's too early in the week to make that strong of a prediction KW. OP looking at the jasper web page suddenly realized the warriors could be 1 & 3 thru their first 4 games, but should win out after that barring the injury bug. SP will not have a cake walk if they let the warriors gather momentum and build confidence early. The Pirates need to start early and finish with a flurry and leave no doubt.

OP can see it now if the Pirates struggle. YEH...... THOSE PIRATES ARE OVER RATED.

OP"s prediction still is they'll both show up and leave it all on the field. OP's prediction could be modified later in the week.

Old Pirate says, now it's too early in the week to make that strong of a prediction KW. OP looking at the jasper web page suddenly realized the warriors could be 1 & 3 thru their first 4 games, but should win out after that barring the injury bug. SP will not have a cake walk if they let the warriors gather momentum and build confidence early. The Pirates need to start early and finish with a flurry and leave no doubt.

OP can see it now if the Pirates struggle. YEH...... THOSE PIRATES ARE OVER RATED.

OP"s prediction still is they'll both show up and leave it all on the field. OP's prediction could be modified later in the week.

We know you are a pirate so your stuff doesn't get deleted by the pirate moderator, but I think before last years state championship team, you know those underachieving pirate teams that lost in the second round, about half of the pirate nation was trying to get rid of Vic and his staff. Now that he has won with surperior athletes, hardly anyone remembers that stuff and he is the best coach in america, huh??