Oak Ridge vs. Maryville scrimmage time changed

Govolsknox

I will never understand you "none" disipline types, You don't think teachers should use red ink & you want to ban dodge ball, your father should have taken you to the woodshed. Why don't you take down tht peace sign & get a job.

LOL.you are funny bld....not too bright but funny.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will read it again, you will see that I told him that I would not argue with him early. He came back again. I gave him some good advice. he came back again. Then,I took him to the wood shed. I can't believe you think it's ok for a player to come on to this site & Mix it up with the Arm Chair QB's like us. Wow, it looks like we are from a diff generation. Are you the type of guy that tells your kid to talk back to the teachers etc?

I expect poor judgment on occasion from a kid, but correction has to come from someone the kid respects. However, you are quite funny and entertaining. I just think this kid is having fun with you and you fall for it.

Cory booker was a harriman boy and moved to o.r. to play.Typical o.r.It's alright if they move to o.r. to play but anybody else that does it,is wrong.Some o.r. fans act about as classy their coach did after the clinton and o.r. game last year.

Watch there Opie, At least you admit that your team does recruit

& the fact that your team has been playing in 4 A when they could have moved up years ago

to where they should have been. I agree with you on our coach, But one thing you must remember, OR has never been afraid to play the best competition win or loose. You can't say that about everyone, Can you?

Cory booker was a harriman boy and moved to o.r. to play.Typical o.r.It's alright if they move to o.r. to play but anybody else that does it,is wrong.Some o.r. fans act about as classy their coach did after the clinton and o.r. game last year.

Opie did you see OR get blown out by Maryville the other night?

LOL.you are funny bld....not too bright but funny.

Name calling, That's when you know you've lost an arguement.

Watch there Opie, At least you admit that your team does recruit

& the fact that your team has been playing in 4 A when they could have moved up years ago

to where they should have been. I agree with you on our coach, But one thing you must remember, OR has never been afraid to play the best competition win or loose. You can't say that about everyone, Can you?

Actually, could you provide the rule that Maryville could have moved up had they wanted to before the 2007 season?

I've read you and redandblack63 make that claim several times that they could have and should have moved up and the mid-point and I have read the rules regarding the reclassification at the 2 year interval and at no point did it say a team could voluntarily move up a classification at that point. The only way I could see that a team could move was if the school met the qualifier for automatic movement up or down of which Maryville did not meet.

Please provide this piece of info if you can. Otherwise, the team was a large 4A school fair and square before the 2005 season. No one in their right mind would have said they would have a 60 game win streak at that point.

Opie did you see OR get blown out by Maryville the other night?

Name calling, That's when you know you've lost an arguement.

There was not an argument to lose. Just keep taking them to the "wood shed:.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />