Semi-Retirement

mjuhb

Because of reasons out of my hands there will be no poll for the up comings girls season

But i will return next spring for the boys

Sorry to read that there will be no poll by mjuhb. This season won't be the same. Remembering your previous post, I'm guessing it is due to your health. Please get better and watch us struggle as we look at local polls in the paper and Eurosport polls and we aren't able to lash out at them as we did with you.... Hurry back!

Because of reasons out of my hands there will be no poll for the up comings girls season

But i will return next spring for the boys

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I refuse to accept this! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I`m betting this is BigG`s fault. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I refuse to accept this! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I`m betting this is BigG`s fault. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

NO ITS NOT HIS FAULT

3 things

one all my contacts that i had built up have all now graduated

two with gas prices like they are i can't travel

and three i feel alot better than i did a month ago