Class 5A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep dreamin' pal. ol thugerson (jefferson) county cant run with dobyns bennett

ok, neutral observer from the DB game the other night. DB "chop blocked" on many occasions, I just knew that JC's nose man would get his knees destroyed, but he got lucky. JC would cut rather than high-low people, which although cutting it is technically illegal in certain situations, is not near as dangerous or "dirty" as "chop-blocking" or high-lowing defenders. So DB posters, if you are going to point the finger at JC for being "dirty", remember, there are 3 other fingers pointing right back at you. To me, the only dirty team on the field that night was DB. DB fans, stop crying, you are embarrassing upper East Tennessee.

ok, neutral observer from the DB game the other night. DB "chop blocked" on many occasions, I just knew that JC's nose man would get his knees destroyed, but he got lucky. JC would cut rather than high-low people, which although cutting it is technically illegal in certain situations, is not near as dangerous or "dirty" as "chop-blocking" or high-lowing defenders. So DB posters, if you are going to point the finger at JC for being "dirty", remember, there are 3 other fingers pointing right back at you. To me, the only dirty team on the field that night was DB. DB fans, stop crying, you are embarrassing upper East Tennessee.

THANK YOU!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Queensport DeButantes are full of them selves.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

DB fans don't care what their little angels were doing friday night

That sorry bunch from Jeff Co. should be put on probation, from the Coaching Staff and include the entire bunch (what they call a team). But for sure they will get beat down by Sevier Co and Science Hill and they will quit like they have every year since the BIG EAST was formed.

Funny, when Re-classification was announced, Jeff. County was picked as THE TEAM TO BEAT. What a joke, they have been less than impressive, like this year.

1) Dobyns-Bennett- I'll pick DB year in and year out until somebody else in the conference takes a stand and gives me a reason not to. They've just got too much this year.

2) IMO, 2nd is up for grabs between Bearden and Science Hill. Sevier has already lost to SH, and a loss to DB would mathematically put them in 3rd, but I see them losing to DB, and atleast one more time after that. Bearden has lost to DB already, and SH doesn't have enough to beat DB this year, so the Bearden-Science Hill game will determine 2nd and 3rd.

4) Jeff County. Nasty game against the Tribe Friday, inexcusable actions on both sides combined with shoddy refs. A win against Science Hill could shake this conference up and give Jeff Co something to play for.

The bottom half of the conference will be Sevier County, Karns, and Campbell County in any order. The Beavers look like the weakest of these 3 teams.

That sorry bunch from Jeff Co. should be put on probation, from the Coaching Staff and include the entire bunch (what they call a team). But for sure they will get beat down by Sevier Co and Science Hill and they will quit like they have every year since the BIG EAST was formed.

Funny, when Re-classification was announced, Jeff. County was picked as THE TEAM TO BEAT. What a joke, they have been less than impressive, like this year.

It's called injuries dufuss. We played with a backup QB, backup RB, backup LB, back up OL man. Three of those were hurt in the same game against Campbell County. We just don't go on and on and cry and whine about it. Interesting how only the DB fans think they didn't do anything wrong. By the way CC is gonna lay a hurting on your girls.