Class 5A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

I understand Phoenix but LC 5 years ago was a power. Cookeville 3 years ago was ranked #2 in the state in the 3rd round. I haven't seen any teams that good in this region in the last two years.

That's right, our region has not had a powerhouse of a team in 2 years. I wish I could say this is the year for region 3 to have a powerhouse but I'm not so sure. LC won all of it's fall scrimmages, some by big numbers, but got beat in the spring scrimmage by Smyrna by 4 touchdowns.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC played in the Marshall Co. jamboree against Giles Co. and won 7 to 6. Only tried 1 pass and it went for 41 yards. The offenceive line looked much improved from the spring, and the 3 running backs ran well. The defence looked tough, and so LC should have a good year. We will know more the 22nd when Tullahoma comes to town.

LC played in the Marshall Co. jamboree against Giles Co. and won 7 to 6. Only tried 1 pass and it went for 41 yards. The offenceive line looked much improved from the spring, and the 3 running backs ran well. The defence looked tough, and so LC should have a good year. We will know more the 22nd when Tullahoma comes to town.

I watched Tullahoma scrimmage Oakland....not impressed....if ya'll can't beat them, it's gonna be a long season. The kid who tranfered from Manchester looked good, but he's not starting. They've got one nifty little rb, but he's small.

Good Luck Raiders on Friday Night.

Start the season off right with a WIN!!!

Good News #68 Bagley is back to practicing full contact.

It looks like he will start on Friday Night.

Lets Go Raiders!!!!!!

watched him in practice today...looked real good...team looked good. sam myers was back too. If we can stay healthy, this bunch of soph. and juniors can make some noise. several good looking freshman.