Anderson County Coach's Family Critically Injured

bratman

I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to Jenny Harshbarger, the wife of former Lady Mavs coach Jeff Harshbarger. Mrs. Harshbarger was critically injured in an accident late Sunday evening. She was taken to the trauma center at the University of Tennessee for emergency surgery. The good news is that her injuries are not considered life threatening, but she is facing an extended hospital stay and a long rehab.

I got to know Mrs. Harshbarger well during my four years as a volleyball dad, and can assure you she is one of the kindest people that you would ever meet. At Anderson County alot of emphasis is placed on tradition and honoring the people that came before you. Jenny was a big part of the AC family, and I just wanted her to know that those of us who she touched over the years are thinking about her and her family during this difficult time.

It kind of puts everything in a different perspective.

Sorry to hear the bad news about Jenny Harshbarger, bratman. I know she will recover and she will be in the prayers of all the Page people.

For all of the Volley Ball fans in the State Of Tennessee, almost all of which have not known Jenny Harshbarger, A message from the Bratman and recognition what her family has done for Anderson County High School makes many very sad she is in the hospital but recognizing she will recover and her family is with her and very supportive, the prayers of this group are with you and hope for a speedy recovery.

so sorry to hear the bad news. my prayers are with her, her family, and friends. hopefully, we will hear more updates from our own bratman.

i hae seen Bratman come in and out of this thread today with no response. BRAT, we would like an update but also we would like to know if you are out of the country in Idaho or South Dakota.

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements