Oneida

goosevol

I'm glad you did not decline to mention Alcoa. I would imagine Sweetwater, Loudon, and CAK would beg to differ. Maybe you can unravel the mystery for me, just how many one handed push up can OHSstatechUmp do?

I'm sure Midway, Oliver Springs, Wartburg and Harriman would beg to differ too, but that is the way it is. I haven't seen him lately, but I'm venturing he can do around 800 or so. Maybe at halftime of the game we can let him do them at midfield. Go Oneida.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Midway, Oliver Springs, Wartburg and Harriman would beg to differ too, but that is the way it is. I haven't seen him lately, but I'm venturing he can do around 800 or so. Maybe at halftime of the game we can let him do them at midfield. Go Oneida.

That would be awesome, I've never met a real live action hero before!!!!!!!!! Do you think he/she will have enough energy left to sign an autograph??????

That would be awesome, I've never met a real live action hero before!!!!!!!!! Do you think he/she will have enough energy left to sign an autograph??????

I doubt it. He has a tight schedule. He will be flying in via his cape around kickoff. Hope you can make it to watch him, because he really is one in a million. Go Oneida.

Well.....we found two peas in a pod! Sounds like ask_me and S-Limp Boy are indeed brothers from different mothers! S-limp I can dig because he is not from my neck of the woods and our "playful" banter just comes and goes as we see fit. However, I've began to really detest this other guy. Prehaps if he changed the K to an S then his screen name would be a better fit. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> He portends to be a Oneida Guy, but I'm not sure he adaquately displays enough character to pull that off. I guess it is just me, but he needs to tone down his allegience to the Tribe.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Kaazaam /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well.....we found two peas in a pod! Sounds like ask_me and S-Limp Boy are indeed brothers from different mothers! S-limp I can dig because he is not from my neck of the woods and our "playful" banter just comes and goes as we see fit. However, I've began to really detest this other guy. Prehaps if he changed the K to an S then his screen name would be a better fit. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> He portends to be a Oneida Guy, but I'm not sure he adaquately displays enough character to pull that off. I guess it is just me, but he needs to tone down his allegience to the Tribe.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Kaazaam /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now Phil and I don't mean Fulmer. Maybe Fullofmanure might aptly describe you. We're in this thing together, Indians 4 Life. I don't know what the big deal is about bragging on my Indians. They are tough and it won't be long before everybody in class A knows it too. I just can't keep a secret like the rest of this bunch up here. Go Oneida.

To (ask-me)

I finally figured it out. who you are that is ! You are one of them fans with a learning disability. You probably dont know a touch down from a home run or a slam dunk. I wouldnt find the need to write all over the nofida oneida thread but seeing on how you wont stay off of ours, I guess I will be all over yours. kinda like we will be swarming all over your little squas this year. GO COALFIELD 2008 REGION CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Phil and I don't mean Fulmer. Maybe Fullofmanure might aptly describe you. We're in this thing together, Indians 4 Life. I don't know what the big deal is about bragging on my Indians. They are tough and it won't be long before everybody in class A knows it too. I just can't keep a secret like the rest of this bunch up here. Go Oneida.

ask_me....Come on man. You are making yourself look bad as well as the fans and players. If you haven't noticed Coach Lambert has instilled the PRIDE CLASS and CHARACTER to all members of the team as well as the fans. What your on here doing, not only in this thread but several others as anybody can see, is STRONGLY against what Oneida football is all about. Yes, it's evident that you have PRIDE in this program. It's the CLASS and CHARACTER that your missing. Come on and calm down alittle bit.If you don't want to do it for me, then do it for the TEAM!!!!

ask_me....Come on man. You are making yourself look bad as well as the fans and players. If you haven't noticed Coach Lambert has instilled the PRIDE CLASS and CHARACTER to all members of the team as well as the fans. What your on here doing, not only in this thread but several others as anybody can see, is STRONGLY against what Oneida football is all about. Yes, it's evident that you have PRIDE in this program. It's the CLASS and CHARACTER that your missing. Come on and calm down alittle bit.If you don't want to do it for me, then do it for the TEAM!!!!

pride, class, and character have been instilled in the program since 1982. it was not instilled last year. you should know this of all people. it has always been that way.

To (ask-me)

I finally figured it out. who you are that is ! You are one of them fans with a learning disability. You probably dont know a touch down from a home run or a slam dunk. I wouldnt find the need to write all over the nofida oneida thread but seeing on how you wont stay off of ours, I guess I will be all over yours. kinda like we will be swarming all over your little squas this year. GO COALFIELD 2008 REGION CHAMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotrod--Please don't stoop to ask-me's level---it is not worth the time nor the energy

You broke the code. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Of course, you don't play by rules.....so that should be expected. Whatever role I have in association with you has been rendered obsolete. There aren't too many people who are going to keep the company of a complete Jerk. If it was ever in question, it's now readily apparent. YOU ARE NO ONEIDA FAN. I'll even go out on a limb and say you couldn't vote Tony Lambert 4 President cause he wouldn't want YOUR VOTE! You have none of the qualities that makes a person of character or class. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I suppose you'll just remain a wannabe. Everybody can see by your past remarks that you are a NEVER WILL BE! Been nice talking to ya, but really you tend to bore me with your quest to bleed Orange. My guess is Red. Which is also the international color of a Traitor. (Hmmm, fits don't it)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey chUmp is this really you?????? Is it true you are going to wrestle a real live Grizzly at halftime. You must be the toughest lady that ever lived.

S-limp......easy there on Champ, he's a pretty psychotic wack-o! By the way, your information is wrong. He will be dropping out a F16 flying at treetop level and attempt to become the first man ever to "skip" 100 yards accross a football field. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> You might know him better by his former job.....He used to be Super Dave Osbourne's Stunt Double. I just hope they repair the grass quickly and that he doesn't leave a big rut on the field. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazatoro