Oneida

goosevol

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> S-Limp Kid.....! How ya been Pard'ner? I see you're still on last years "juice". Have you got everyone back on the team that way-laid my Tribe last season? What was it......7 - 6? All I know is, your going to see pretty much the same numbers on the jerseys of our kids because we return just about everyone. I have no doubt you will bring a fine ball club up here but your "hang" statement is so......yesterday. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> One thing you shouldn't do.....give Coach Lambert any material to motivate his squad! Based on last years result, you don't have much to gloat about anyways! See you in a little less than a week, dude!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> S-Limp Kid.....! How ya been Pard'ner? I see you're still on last years "juice". Have you got everyone back on the team that way-laid my Tribe last season? What was it......7 - 6? All I know is, your going to see pretty much the same numbers on the jerseys of our kids because we return just about everyone. I have no doubt you will bring a fine ball club up here but your "hang" statement is so......yesterday. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> One thing you shouldn't do.....give Coach Lambert any material to motivate his squad! Based on last years result, you don't have much to gloat about anyways! See you in a little less than a week, dude!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazoo, my ole trash talking buddy from up yonder, I would still prefer to win 7-6, than to lose 7-6. I never said we beat you guys up, I was simply stating a fact that we came out on top, a win is a win. Looking forward to making the trip up to the teepee next week, always a good game.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Excuse Me?!?! "Oneida can't hang with the Tigers?!?!" "Rockwood will roll over the Indians in convincing fashion". "It will be a good warm-up game for the Tigers!" I believe those are all direct quotes from yours truely last year's post. I won't ever pitch that at any team unless I was absolutely convinced of what the result was gonna be......and I think Oneida has been too solid for too long to just cast them off as just another opponent. The boys up here don't always win, but is rare that they get their hats handed to them. Our program has garnered some respect throughout East Tennessee........respect you didn't show last year. And then.....your team almost got nicked. Some luck, huh! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Excuse Me?!?! "Oneida can't hang with the Tigers?!?!" "Rockwood will roll over the Indians in convincing fashion". "It will be a good warm-up game for the Tigers!" I believe those are all direct quotes from yours truely last year's post. I won't ever pitch that at any team unless I was absolutely convinced of what the result was gonna be......and I think Oneida has been too solid for too long to just cast them off as just another opponent. The boys up here don't always win, but is rare that they get their hats handed to them. Our program has garnered some respect throughout East Tennessee........respect you didn't show last year. And then.....your team almost got nicked. Some luck, huh! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy

Easy does it Kazzo, My memory is not as precise as it once was. I have always respected your club, We will find out if you guys are going to be Tiger Bait or if we get scalped by the tribe. One way or another, it will be a fun game to watch.

Easy does it Kazzo, My memory is not as precise as it once was. I have always respected your club, We will find out if you guys are going to be Tiger Bait or if we get scalped by the tribe. One way or another, it will be a fun game to watch.

AAHHH!!! i love the smell of football season in the morning. Have been waiting on this season for a looonng time. Oneida should have a great year. they gotta play'em one at a time and take no one for granted. respect every opponent and hit 'em with all the pride class and charecter you can find /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and to quote the legandary ric flair, WHOOOOO!

I won't fanthom a guess at the score, but I do know one thing......WE OWE YOU! In that I mean, look for the Tribe to dig deep and try to erase last season awful taste of the first game away. Easier said than done, but it looks like the boys are up to it this Fall!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mark it down my Oneida Indians will beat Rockwood 28-0. I know all my Oneida and Scott County brethern are scared to talk the talk, but I'm just shooting it straight and calling it the way I see it. This is just a different Oneida team than anybody has seen in quite a few years. I'm saying what all Oneida fans want to say. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, hurt feelings or to go against the regime on the censorship they want out of the Indian camp, but good gosh this is CoachT and America and we do have freedon of speech and Oneida has a great football team. Vote Lambert 4 President. He would be great for our nation's DEFENSE system. Go Oneida.

Mark it down my Oneida Indians will beat Rockwood 28-0. I know all my Oneida and Scott County brethern are scared to talk the talk, but I'm just shooting it straight and calling it the way I see it. This is just a different Oneida team than anybody has seen in quite a few years. I'm saying what all Oneida fans want to say. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, hurt feelings or to go against the regime on the censorship they want out of the Indian camp, but good gosh this is CoachT and America and we do have freedon of speech and Oneida has a great football team. Vote Lambert 4 President. He would be great for our nation's DEFENSE system. Go Oneida.

I'll take RW with the points right now. If you care to make it interesting, I always love a friendly wager, right Kaz?

I'll take RW with the points right now. If you care to make it interesting, I always love a friendly wager, right Kaz?

If Rockwood is even in the ball game in the 3rd quarter I will be surprised. I respect what Rockwood has done over the years, but this Oneida team will be as good as any team they will face other than Alcoa. Go Oneida.

If Rockwood is even in the ball game in the 3rd quarter I will be surprised. I respect what Rockwood has done over the years, but this Oneida team will be as good as any team they will face other than Alcoa. Go Oneida.

I'm glad you did not decline to mention Alcoa. I would imagine Sweetwater, Loudon, and CAK would beg to differ. Maybe you can unravel the mystery for me, just how many one handed push up can OHSstatechUmp do?