Oakland Football 2008

Ill shallow my pride and take a loss in Week 0 if it means we win out. You would probably have to go back to the David Alsup era to find a team that went 9-1 in the regular season.

I really hate to type this but losing now 'may' be a good thing as teams we beat by a bunch in the regular season seem to turn it around and beat us BAD in the playoffs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway one week and counting! Bring on the HOTDOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graduated in 2003 eh? If your screen name identifies you as who you are, I have a good idea but it seems lately my memory has been failing me........

My s/n does identify me for who i am. and i have been trying to figure out how you have the pictures from the teams when i (we i assume) played.

oh and i hear we're pulling oout a special uni for the battle of the boro this year

I really hate to type this but losing now 'may' be a good thing as teams we beat by a bunch in the regular season seem to turn it around and beat us BAD in the playoffs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway one week and counting! Bring on the HOTDOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow ...how true.

My s/n does identify me for who i am. and i have been trying to figure out how you have the pictures from the teams when i (we i assume) played.

oh and i hear we're pulling oout a special uni for the battle of the boro this year

He has a great collection of game films/tapes/DVDs from the past from what I have been told.

It wasnt hard, I found them on this very web site. I never did play, but have been a loyal fan for many years and a 2003 graduate. I dont how much special it can be since it looks like we will be wearing completely new home and road jerseys this fall.

He has a great collection of game films/tapes/DVDs from the past from what I have been told.

I only wish

Oakland looked really good tonight, tullahoma looked really bad, so take from that what you will. Oakland starters didn't even play the whole first half. number 5, Bass maybe? is the real deal.

Actually #5 is BJ Nelson, #6 is Sam Bass. I thought Oakland played pretty good for the most part, I would have liked to have seen more consistency in the run game, but the passing game worked very well for both Schaller and Adams, I feel pretty secure at QB for the Pats. I think Defensively we looked pretty solid, pretty much shutting down Tullahoma. I would have liked to have seen us punt and try for a field goal when the situation allowed it, but I wont be too gready. The countdown begins................

Precious just never could get going, I have to be completely honest I think Oakland is going to have to get better on both lines, but I am sure they will, heck I hope they go 9-1 in the regular season, I have always liked Oakland, I saw some really good things tonight out of the Pats but the lines need to play their size.

I agree with on the offensive line, but I think we are pretty good on the d-line. Its hard to get as much pressure when you are spread out. I would have liked to have seen what would have happened had we passed to open up the run, that is really the 1st scrimmage I have seen Precious struggling with running the football. I thought Schaller was very sharp tonight, and even when he was pressured, he was cool in the face of pressure. I have high hopes for him and Christian Adams the next few years.