The Battle of the Boro

voodoochild

well well well.....

rankin leaves and riverdale is starting to look human again!!!!

guess Coach A cant recruit like Rankin could. oops did i say that out loud???

oakland wasnt seen on friday night cause riverdale was prob. the best team they will face regular season. trust me they are ready to run wild all over some teams in coming weeks (including your stars). your wondering now why im defending oakland but im doing it as a statement of what that staff is capable of you saw it at riverdale now you will see it there without rankin. they dont need recruiting and never did.

im just saying your gonna see oakland turn into a state power soon because they have some of the states finest coaching for them. lol at people trying to stick a fork in riverdale cause they lost to oakland, even with all the streaks and everything i see no shame in it cause i know oakland is legit and is gonna do worse to these other teams.

riverdale has all the talent they need and is beyond fine. some forgot there is a whole season to be played. coming out sloppy is no new thing (even did it in 04 against CPA later to go 15-0) and the 4 fumbles definately cost them. friday night wasnt at all about what they couldnt do it was about what they DIDNT do. oakland didnt shut them down by any means, game was alot closer than the score would indicate, and oakland fans have already cosigned this

btw, lets try to get all 4 murfreesboro teams in the playoffs this year, since this is probably the last year it will be possible due to the playoffs changing with the 6A and such

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale will be fine! Coach A is a great coach and yes the talent is at Riverdale to succeed but the lack of experience is very evident and will improve as the year goes along! We have been spoiled at Riverdale for along time and with all the inexperience we all need to be patient. You will see things will get better give these kids and coach A time and you will see! Any players and coaches from Riverdale who read this know that you have fans who believe in this team! GO WARRIORS!

oakland wasnt seen on friday night cause riverdale was prob. the best team they will face regular season. trust me they are ready to run wild all over some teams in coming weeks (including your stars). your wondering now why im defending oakland but im doing it as a statement of what that staff is capable of you saw it at riverdale now you will see it there without rankin. they dont need recruiting and never did.

im just saying your gonna see oakland turn into a state power soon because they have some of the states finest coaching for them. lol at people trying to stick a fork in riverdale cause they lost to oakland, even with all the streaks and everything i see no shame in it cause i know oakland is legit and is gonna do worse to these other teams.

riverdale has all the talent they need and is beyond fine. some forgot there is a whole season to be played. coming out sloppy is no new thing (even did it in 04 against CPA later to go 15-0) and the 4 fumbles definately cost them. friday night wasnt at all about what they couldnt do it was about what they DIDNT do. oakland didnt shut them down by any means, game was alot closer than the score would indicate, and oakland fans have already cosigned this

btw, lets try to get all 4 murfreesboro teams in the playoffs this year, since this is probably the last year it will be possible due to the playoffs changing with the 6A and such

You clowns out there that keep crying about coach Rankin recruiting need to get a life and move on! Great coaching and very hard work by the players has always been the key to the Warriors success and always will. GO WARRIORS! Oh and if any of you cry babies have not noticed coach Rankin is no longer at Riverdale so lets get over yourselfs and move onto what most important the NOW!

Hey budday I have said over and over that Riverdale will finish in the top 2...

I kno they are still good. I seen it friday night.

They will beat Everyone else.

Riverdale will be fine! Coach A is a great coach and yes the talent is at Riverdale to succeed but the lack of experience is very evident and will improve as the year goes along! We have been spoiled at Riverdale for along time and with all the inexperience we all need to be patient. You will see things will get better give these kids and coach A time and you will see! Any players and coaches from Riverdale who read this know that you have fans who believe in this team! GO WARRIORS!

Spoken like a true WaRRIOR. GREAT post.

Spoken like a true WaRRIOR. GREAT post.

Thanks 2p! Congrats to all the Oakland folks on the big win against the Warriors! This will be an interesting year in 4-5A football. I hope you guys really get to know and like your new staff at Oakland. It was really a privilage to know them at Riverdale I myself and my family still talk about them and have some great memories. Great group of young men. Hope you guys take the region and beyond!

I would like to say good luck the rest of the way to Riverdale. I was surprised at the end of the game when I was walking to the parking lot that many of the Riverdale student supporters were congratulating Oakland student supporters and showing a lot of class. I hope the best for Riverdale this year. Well maybe not the very best. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You have to realize that many of the Riverfale faithful were around when McDaniel and Co were on the sidelines at Riverdale. They are not so small-minded that they don't want to see Coaches who meant so much to their children do well. Riverdale and Oakland have had mutual respect for each other for several yrs now. Seems like it is only at Siegel that we have difficulties, as Riverdale and Smyrna do.

No offense Solid One b/c you are different, but most every school in this area has a distaste for Siegel b/c of something that their old fans have done or said in the past......mostly on this forum!

You have to realize that many of the Riverfale faithful were around when McDaniel and Co were on the sidelines at Riverdale. They are not so small-minded that they don't want to see Coaches who meant so much to their children do well. Riverdale and Oakland have had mutual respect for each other for several yrs now. Seems like it is only at Siegel that we have difficulties, as Riverdale and Smyrna do.

No offense Solid One b/c you are different, but most every school in this area has a distaste for Siegel b/c of something that their old fans have done or said in the past......mostly on this forum!

They have said many harsh sad things to me (lol)

no hard feelings there is a respect somewhere hidden bhind all the name callin and stuff..

Just most harsh Siegel posters ever is one of my best friends in Ol D2D or aka B Ross.

First of all let me say that I did predict a Riverdale win, and obviously I was wrong. I will say that it doesn't surprise me that Oakland was very much improved. This is not a knock on Aydelott, but if I could swap coaching staffs with Oakland, I would do it in a heart beat. Oakland has an energetic, intelligent, hard working staff who will some day bring a championship to Oakland. As for Riverdale, there is a lot of season left, and we have to get back to the basics. We still can make noise in our Region.

First of all let me say that I did predict a Riverdale win, and obviously I was wrong. I will say that it doesn't surprise me that Oakland was very much improved. This is not a knock on Aydelott, but if I could swap coaching staffs with Oakland, I would do it in a heart beat. Oakland has an energetic, intelligent, hard working staff who will some day bring a championship to Oakland. As for Riverdale, there is a lot of season left, and we have to get back to the basics. We still can make noise in our Region.

You are right they can make alot of noise in our region! GO WARRIORS!

I think its great that the new staff at Oakland was not only able to pull themselves together but also pull a great team together to give so much effort Friday. I also think its great to see all of the Riverdale supporters on here backing their warriors all the way!! Someone on that team has got to step up and SOON!! I think Ebel wld be a great one bc he had some fire in him last yr. There are many that cld take this opportunity but someone needs to do it and pull this team back together!! LETS CHANGE IT UP AND GET THAT MEAN FIRE BACK!!! GO WARRIORS AND CONGRATS TO THE PATRIOTS FOR A GREAT GAME.

I think its great that the new staff at Oakland was not only able to pull themselves together but also pull a great team together to give so much effort Friday. I also think its great to see all of the Riverdale supporters on here backing their warriors all the way!! Someone on that team has got to step up and SOON!! I think Ebel wld be a great one bc he had some fire in him last yr. There are many that cld take this opportunity but someone needs to do it and pull this team back together!! LETS CHANGE IT UP AND GET THAT MEAN FIRE BACK!!! GO WARRIORS AND CONGRATS TO THE PATRIOTS FOR A GREAT GAME.