The Battle of the Boro

voodoochild

Sounds like our picks are close except you have Siegel getting in and I have Smyrna. If it comes down to the two you will obviously be right due to head to head action. However I just dont see Siegel winning enough games.

well thats why we have our own opinions.......thats what makes predictions exciting the parody and diversity in picks and beliefs /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good teams do not lose by 11 AND fumble as many times as Riverdale did. You can NOT call them a good team with the number of fumbles they had. Coach A needs to teach them how to tuck a football away like the Garrett brother thats the TE coach on hard knocks does or he needs to look for a new job( NOT AS A RB COACH ANYWHERE). The fumbling issue is more coaching then players. you can teach a kid to tuck a ball so he does NOT fumble it. heck I didnt play real ball but i know how to tuck a ball to where it wont be fumbled in a backyard game. Poor show from Riverdale from all I have heard. Love the riverdale fans getting on here calling it a good game. if Siegel lost by 11 and fumbled this many times you ALL would be calling for Watson to be fired. GET REAL. The fumbling issue is pathetic. That is a basic fundemental that clearly coach A forgot to teach in spring/summer practices. Its an important fundemental when you RUN A WING T that is 95 percent RUN. COME ON RIVERDALE FANS GET REAL. Good D effort from riverdale. but that is about it. Siegel is good btw. WATCH OUT.

Riverdales D looked great after the first 2 TDS by Oakland.

I will say this the fumbles came from some VERY hard hits.

Oaklands whole team looked like someone was controlling them on madden with a hitstick.

I can't believe it when I seen it, but it looked as if Riverdale was somewhat scared.

well thats why we have our own opinions.......thats what makes predictions exciting the parody and diversity in picks and beliefs /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well well well.....

rankin leaves and riverdale is starting to look human again!!!!

guess Coach A cant recruit like Rankin could. oops did i say that out loud???

I just wonder if the current R'dale players are gonna get introduced to the reality of the 'Snake' Monday? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What about the reality of running a Mile for each fumble you have?

Coach, they are YOUR 'team', and NOT your friends. Yes, continue to help them get scholarships, but the offers will NOT come in if they are a losing team.

To the players, you now have the opportunity to prove ALOT of folks wrong and that the R'dale tradition of being a winner is NOT dead.

Now stink it up and work HARD, EVERYBODY!

Coach Mac and staff, Good Job as it was a good game to watch last night. I would tell 'Precious' to calm down on the flexing after the play as there are some refs that may flag him for it in the future.

I just wonder if the current R'dale players are gonna get introduced to the reality of the 'Snake' Monday? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Coach, they are YOUR 'team', and NOT your friends. Yes, continue to help them get scholarships, but the offers will NOT come in if they are a losing team.

To the players, you now have the opportunity to prove ALOT of folks wrong and that the R'dale tradition of being a winner is NOT dead.

Coach Mac and staff, Good Job as it was a good game to watch last night. I would tell 'Precious' to calm down on the flexing after the play as there are some refs that may flag him for it in the future.

Ha bout Precious I was thinking the same thing.

He runs with so much power!

a few thoughts...

**if your team goes 0-10 and you have the talent to play at the next level...college coaches will see that

**Coach A is not happy nor satisfied...he loves to win...has a great track record of winning...but may not win as much this year because he does not have the talent he has had...but as in last nights game...riverdale will come to play every game and will be competitive...

yeah thats how yo handle it run the snake run the mile.maybe thats why they lost he played his friends had the Qb use a new ball that he wasn't use to a real leader a wolf in sheep's clothing

a few thoughts...

**if your team goes 0-10 and you have the talent to play at the next level...college coaches will see that

**Coach A is not happy nor satisfied...he loves to win...has a great track record of winning...but may not win as much this year because he does not have the talent he has had...but as in last nights game...riverdale will come to play every game and will be competitive...

True, Columbia Central has put out plenty of D1 players and they're at the bottom of Region 6.

Yep, lots of improvements on the OHS campus. Did you get to go inside the inddoor facility, Blueraiderfan? It is totally impressive to say the least!

hey 2P...know you must be excited in a huge way...just wanted to congraulate oakland and YOU... O's number 1 fan

it was said in another post on here that oakland and riverdale will be the top two teams in this region...oakland maybe...riverdale...i don't think so

oakland...as i said earlier could get on a serious roll...and the roll has begun /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coach A is a wonderful coach and will correct the mistakes and move on. This loss will probbaly be the thing that turns the Warriors season around. This will provide them all the motivation they need to get better each week. Coach A I am sure works ball security drill everyday ceaselessly. In 11 weeks I guanrantee you that Riverdale will be in the hunt and ready for a rematch. I think week 0 is to early to play for any team. I am not making excuses becasue I am neither an Oakland or Riverdale fan but a supporter of Coach A. Now the pressure is off Riverdale as teams begin to believe they are beatable.

in fairness we have been making the same mistakes in scrimmages that we made last night so it hasnt been fixed yet...MOTIVATION WHY IN THE WORKD WOULD THEY NEED TO BE MOTIVATED TO PLAY oakland and the first game of the year HOW MUCH MORE MOTIVATION does a team need...i think the pressure is on MORE because now team THINK they can beat us it is easier going to the feild with that edge than without it

I am not blaming anyone on the loss i am giving credit to oakland but i do disagree with a few of the points you pointed out...

oakland did what they had to do to win we close the gap to 1 TD (and 2 poiont conversion..didnt understand that call)then oakland pounds the ball to the right side of our defense like they did 90% of the plays and for some reason we could NEVER stop it they shoved it down our throats and got the needed points to secure the win

great game plan and execution by oakland on friday night it si a long season and anything can happen

the last time we lost to oakland we did go to the state championship game so the season is far from over and there are LOTS of mistakes (how many pre snap penalties did we have last night) WE CAN WORK ON and improve our season and get in the playoffs

I LOVE MY WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS