HC at Father Ryan

patriot04

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ? The scrimmage is this upcoming Friday August 15th, or are you referring to last year's scrimmage?

Thanks, I got the dates confused.

Its time to see where we really are at. Who is all goin the scrimage.

I missed the Humboldt test but from reliable sources we have a lot of work to do. I will miss this one also since I was given 4 club level seats to the Titan game near the 50-- to good to pass up.I expect Father Ryan to be much better than the Vikings so I'm predicting a scrimmage much like last year with Ryan finishing on top. Hope I'm wrong.

GO BIG RED

I missed the Humboldt test but from reliable sources we have a lot of work to do. I will miss this one also since I was given 4 club level seats to the Titan game near the 50-- to good to pass up.I expect Father Ryan to be much better than the Vikings so I'm predicting a scrimmage much like last year with Ryan finishing on top. Hope I'm wrong.

GO BIG RED

You don't sound like much of a fan. You keep making excuses for why you CAN'T attend scrimmages. Do you plan to attend any games?

You don't sound like much of a fan. You keep making excuses for why you CAN'T attend scrimmages. Do you plan to attend any games?

I just have to laugh.................if you only knew /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Today's the day! Looking forward to 6:00PM tonight in Nashville. How many folks from HC are making the trip? Wingman, are you going?!?!? How bout you RedPride? Let's get it on!!!

I have to work but I'm hopin even tho it will be late that yall will get on and post when yall get home. I am gettin the game film monday but I don't wanna wait that long to know what happened.

Roll Red ROLL!!!