Is Smith County QB the second coming of John Elway

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources tell me that SC has a quarterback that could challenge John Elway for a starting position on the broncos in his hay day. Is this correct or did he see something at the Catholic scrimmage today that was a fluke? Source also said everybody was playing for second in region 4 2A with SC in there as the top team.

THE QB FROM LAST YEARS SC TEAM WAS VERY GOOD. I WATCHED THE SC/ WHITE HOUSE SCRIMMAGE FROM LAST YEAR AND I REMEMBER HE LOOKED VERY GOOD. WHAT GRADE IS HE IN AND HOW TALL IS HE?

Guest Termite

The SC QB last year graduated. This kid is a Jr. 6'4" 160. Super kid,smart,athletic, and has a big arm. May have played (started) the last 4-5 games last year but had a serious injury. He is back 100%.

Hey Lickus, you have to believe it's probably a fluke right? I believe you said there is no way SC can replace the lose of 22 Srs. Even if he is John Elway..somebody has to block so he can throw it or hand it off,somebody has to catch it, and somebody has stop the other team from scoring. Wait a minute.......didn't you say the same thing last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously, #7 is a player and looked good today against Knox.Cath. as did the rest of the team. A few got banged up a little...Hope all recover quickly. O-line held the 2 all state DT in check. Overall, they looked much better today than they did against DCA. They go to WH Tuesday and play Station Camp in the jamboree. Man, talk about a killer scrimmage schedule.

The SC QB last year graduated. This kid is a Jr. 6'4" 160. Super kid,smart,athletic, and has a big arm. May have played (started) the last 4-5 games last year but had a serious injury. He is back 100%.

Hey Lickus, you have to believe it's probably a fluke right? I believe you said there is no way SC can replace the lose of 22 Srs. Even if he is John Elway..somebody has to block so he can throw it or hand it off,somebody has to catch it, and somebody has stop the other team from scoring. Wait a minute.......didn't you say the same thing last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously, #7 is a player and looked good today against Knox.Cath. as did the rest of the team. A few got banged up a little...Hope all recover quickly. O-line held the 2 all state DT in check. Overall, they looked much better today than they did against DCA. They go to WH Tuesday and play Station Camp in the jamboree. Man, talk about a killer scrimmage schedule.

Hey Termite, #7 is a heck of a baseball player to. Maybe posty is on to us!

My sources tell me that SC has a quarterback that could challenge John Elway for a starting position on the broncos in his hay day. Is this correct or did he see something at the Catholic scrimmage today that was a fluke? Source also said everybody was playing for second in region 4 2A with SC in there as the top team.

Your so cool postman.

Anyway, since you mentioned him. He did have a pretty good work day today. First play from scrimmage he scampered 55 yards. He also made some very nice throws. He threw a nice 3 ball down the left hand sideline in tight coverage. It was pretty impressive to say the least. But, hey, I am sure that he is not any better than York, Westmoreland or Uppermans QB.

Yeah that one DT has already committed to Ole Miss.

Just think what this young man will do with a little experience. Several have said look out

for him. I like what I've seen and heard so far. Of course...he is not in the league with these

other fine qb's in our region...right walkin' small?

Just think what this young man will do with a little experience. Several have said look out

for him. I like what I've seen and heard so far. Of course...he is not in the league with these

other fine qb's in our region...right walkin' small?

From what I have heard, you can go on and take the 4 2a championship trophy for 2008 and put it in your case. Ya'll have got nothing to worry about. You can book it. That comes straight from the mouth of captain small himself. Your boys have nothing to worry about in the region.

I think this post has qualified SC as not only the region champs to be but also the scrimmage champs of the 2008 summer. The trophy is on its way to your case as well.

Remember what happened when you guys crowned LA the 2005 scrimmage champs???

Nah...we are not the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall". We just tied a couple of scrimmages.

If we had won...we would be considered. The jury is still out on this year's candidates.

We will likely get waxed by White House Tuesday. I just hope no more of our little guys

get hurt against another physical 3a team. We might not have enough to even scrimmage.

Nah...we are not the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall". We just tied a couple of scrimmages.

If we had won...we would be considered. The jury is still out on this year's candidates.

We will likely get waxed by White House Tuesday. I just hope no more of our little guys

get hurt against another physical 3a team. We might not have enough to even scrimmage.

Hey Antwan.

Heard about the young QB. Sounds like a good one. Too far for me yesterady. Sounds like the Owls did well. FWIW, I can usually find out some stuff by going to team's websites. knoxcatholicfootball.com. Sorry, have no idea how to link.

ruse?

Hey Antwan.

Heard about the young QB. Sounds like a good one. Too far for me yesterady. Sounds like the Owls did well. FWIW, I can usually find out some stuff by going to team's websites. knoxcatholicfootball.com. Sorry, have no idea how to link.

ruse?

Thanks...I appreciate that. That is a pretty good summary. Catholic is loaded with talent. They will do very

well as usual in 3a. Both teams have quite a bit of work to do in a very short time.

Don't worry...your coaching staff was represented well at the scrimmage. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />