mofototo50

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the play day at Mt. Pleasant,

technically it was a tie-

Perry County has improved greatly

Maybe people should keep the negative talk down a little, might come back to haunt them.

Who's talking negative? Not me or Radio...

Just people from other places (mostly Mt Pleasant). And you're right, it was a tie. I remember. First game of the season should be good.

Good Luck Vikings!

Yale, have you checked out PC website lately?

Who's talking negative? Not me or Radio...

Just people from other places (mostly Mt Pleasant). And you're right, it was a tie. I remember. First game of the season should be good.

Yale, have you checked out PC website lately?

the pc website is a good looking site. is cody responsible for that or is he confined to just the school? whoever it is, has done a heck of a job.

btw mtcs and pc should be a good game, they looked pretty even at the play day, pc had a long td called back that could have sealed a win. mtcs has a great man for a coach in coach shad and he is a proven champion at the top level of tennessee football. good luck.

the pc website is a good looking site. is cody responsible for that or is he confined to just the school? whoever it is, has done a heck of a job.

btw mtcs and pc should be a good game, they looked pretty even at the play day, pc had a long td called back that could have sealed a win. mtcs has a great man for a coach in coach shad and he is a proven champion at the top level of tennessee football. good luck.

Cody & the school system have nothing to do with the website. The Booster Club paid for it, and I set it up and do the maintenance on it. Thank you, by the way!

In the play day at Mt. Pleasant,

technically it was a tie-

Perry County has improved greatly

Maybe people should keep the negative talk down a little, might come back to haunt them.

Yes it was a tie, but the only reason they scored was because PC fumbled inside there own 10. Also there was a TD called back. PC pretty much dominated every stat and in a real game im a firm believer they would have one. The only way MTCS wins is if coach shad has done some heavy recruiting and the vikings lose focus on the the long bus ride down there.

PC-35

MTCS-14

Yes it was a tie, but the only reason they scored was because PC fumbled inside there own 10. Also there was a TD called back. PC pretty much dominated every stat and in a real game im a firm believer they would have one. The only way MTCS wins is if coach shad has done some heavy recruiting and the vikings lose focus on the the long bus ride down there.

PC-35

MTCS-14

Couldnt have said it any better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. Good luck Vikings!!!!!!!!

no MTCS beat them 18 to 16

Come on lets be reasonable, you know that wasnt the score you just wanted say that didnt ya. Both teams scored once I know you saw PC score twice but it was called back bc of a penalty. Touch downs are only worth 6 pts. 18 to 16? come on.....