Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good god what did i tell you about bringin that weak offense to Johnnie Hale. Plz i ve never seen Milan put in the 3RD STRING versus the MIGHTY MIGHTY MUSTANGS. Keep talkin that smack and you ll get it dished right back at you from me. Jobronski Gilbert OWNED yall. Good god i thought it was gonna be a close game not a Stang ROUTING. Oh and by the way how did those purple fireworks look after we put up 53 on you buddyyyyy? hhahahahahaha get used to the color its gonna be talked about allllllllllllllllllllllllllll year long. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont usually respond to these type of posts, but could someone tell me if they can remember a huntingdon post with as little class as this person when we beat milan consistantly over the last four years. We know we got beat by a better team. Im sure your team and coaches dont have this kind of mentality. I hope not, because if they do, look for some upsets as season goes on. Good luck to Milan rest of season, hope to see you again in the playoffs.

I dont usually respond to these type of posts, but could someone tell me if they can remember a huntingdon post with as little class as this person when we beat milan consistantly over the last four years. We know we got beat by a better team. Im sure your team and coaches dont have this kind of mentality. I hope not, because if they do, look for some upsets as season goes on. Good luck to Milan rest of season, hope to see you again in the playoffs.

hardhead i dont usually aggree with huntingdon fans but i do on this i was actually impressed with the way u guys hung with the dogs in the first half i said it before the game and ill say it again huntingdon just dont have enough to run with milan right now that may change as they get better but right now i think everyone there would aggree milan was the better team i really beleive yall will give camden fits in the region and could quite possibly beat them i also said this morn book it these 2 will meet again in the playoffs good luck till then

I am a Milan fan and let me just say it makes us look bad as a fan base when we win by 26 pts. but still complain about calls. Huntingdon is good. They have heart. We are better. The officials call a pretty good game. Maybe they made a mistake or two. If you can officiate better, go get licensed. Otherwise be quiet. You make us look like we are out of touch. Milan will be fine. I don't believe there is a team around here as atheletic as we are. Should be a good year.

The refs always are on Huntingdons side especially when we play there. You know it, just admit it. And I am just saying that we should have held them to less that 27 points. 53-27 doesnt look near as good as 28-0?? Our defense needs to play a lot better, we shouldnt have to just rely on outscoring the other team. Some other teams on our schedule will have a very good defense.

The refs always are on Huntingdons side especially when we play there. You know it, just admit it. And I am just saying that we should have held them to less that 27 points. 53-27 doesnt look near as good as 28-0?? Our defense needs to play a lot better, we shouldnt have to just rely on outscoring the other team. Some other teams on our schedule will have a very good defense.

53-27 or 28-0. On Saturday mornng it still = 1-0. You are not awarded style points. My point about the refs is that they had no hand in the outcome. We hosed Huntingdon. We should just leave at that. We know it. They know it. When you factor in the stats of the second half that show how well our coaches make adjustments, there is no denying how bad we beat them. Let them make excuses. Let's just say we took them behind the woodshed. By the way, that is not meant as a disrespect to Huntingdon. It is a compliment to Milan.

Wow wish I coulda been there for this one! lol GO DAWGS!

All you missed was Tristian Peoples?????? (I thought it was Pearson) and Jobronski Gilbert running wild all night. Tristian's TD catch that he had where he ran 40 yards back and forth breaking tackles and then deciding to run upfield was INSANE!

All you missed was Tristian Peoples?????? (I thought it was Pearson) and Jobronski Gilbert running wild all night. Tristian's TD catch that he had where he ran 40 yards back and forth breaking tackles and then deciding to run upfield was INSANE!

Long, wild pass reception for TD was JW #7, Tristian #4 ran the kickoff back for his TD. Jobronski #29 ran over whoever, whenever he wanted for his 4 TD's. Very impressive offensive showing but that one is behind us and time to move forward. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hats off to a very good Milan team.

In my opinion, the better team won on Friday night. However, don't get to carried away with yourselves just yet. From what I saw, the biggest difference was the number of players having to play both sides of the ball for Huntingdon. The guys left it all on the field and we all saw that Huntingdon can play with Milan. Granted there is more of a talent difference than in years past, but I would not be surprised with a different outcome come playoff time.

Both schools need to make improvements if they hope to compete with Alcoa or even to get past Goodpasture to get there.

Hats off to a very good Milan team.

In my opinion, the better team won on Friday night. However, don't get to carried away with yourselves just yet. From what I saw, the biggest difference was the number of players having to play both sides of the ball for Huntingdon. The guys left it all on the field and we all saw that Huntingdon can play with Milan. Granted there is more of a talent difference than in years past, but I would not be surprised with a different outcome come playoff time.

Both schools need to make improvements if they hope to compete with Alcoa or even to get past Goodpasture to get there.

alcoa yes gp no i think either team would beat gp the bigges thing i seen that both teams need to work on is defense and milan needs to work on the kicking alot before they are ready ive seen them on video

I am originally from Henry County and I remember when Milan used to absolutely obliterate us. I wish HC and Milan played now. I think it would be a great game decided in the last few minutes. Milan has a ton of well-coached athletes. Coach Morris and his staff do an excellent job.

yes i miss the henry county game every yr it wouldnt be like it used to be in any way this yr it woul;d be a great game i wish henry co the best go get that gold ball lol its a nice thought anyway