What's the best matchup in the Livingston Regional Jamboree at TTU

Homer

Ok people, upperman and cookeville played starters , if you know anything about cookeville they rotate 2! QB"s. the last play of the game the starting RB for cav's ran a off tackle trying to break it deep under uppermans defense.another fact!!!!! uppermans QB has not signed with anyone he has offers from a couple of small D1 schools one of them to play DB which he deserves, my goodness he started the 1st game his JR year 11 weeks after a having 2 acl's throwing for 2028 which is only 3 wks from jerry rice the fastest ever to come back. he also likes a little over 700 yrds making the tssaa record books for a carreer so yes upperman beat cookeville in a jamboree fair in square and if you are that jealous about a kid you have a problem.

OK,delete one of the posts.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all of Clay County's players were a little down about their performance. They thought that they could have had a better showing. I thought that they were a pretty descent ball club, and they have the chance to shake things up but I don't see them making the playoffs.

Things are going good..Hope to be home soon!

Hey BigDaddy I didn't get to the jam. last night but tuned in on the AM. Sounded pretty good, moved the ball fair, had some turnovers, D played good. Is that a fair assesment OCF. T -25 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok people, upperman and cookeville played starters , if you know anything about cookeville they rotate 2! QB"s. the last play of the game the starting RB for cav's ran a off tackle trying to break it deep under uppermans defense.another fact!!!!! uppermans QB has not signed with anyone he has offers from a couple of small D1 schools one of them to play DB which he deserves, my goodness he started the 1st game his JR year 11 weeks after a having 2 acl's throwing for 2028 which is only 3 wks from jerry rice the fastest ever to come back. he also likes a little over 700 yrds making the tssaa record books for a carreer so yes upperman beat cookeville in a jamboree fair in square and if you are that jealous about a kid you have a problem.

Ty has offers from Navy, Northwestern and Illinoi....so far, Navy has his attention....And yes Cookeville played there staters and yes Upperman outscored them in the jamboree.(For what its worth)...Upperman will outscore a lot of teams this year in the first half and then lack of depth may show up....Upperman will get peoples attention this year....with an explosive offense and much improved defense ....They will have a good year...how good?...who knows

Ty has offers from Navy, Northwestern and Illinoi....so far, Navy has his attention.

I have been reading you talk about your son and how good he is for the last several weeks. Get over it. I am beginning to wonder how your obsession on this issue is not hindering the play of the team and his teammates. I wish your son the best. The report I got on the kid was, "he is a good kid and works hard." I hate to see a kid disliked by his community and his teammates because his daddy (or whoever you claim to be) has brought so much attention to him. It is obvious that you do not care how the team does as long as he gets his name in the "TSSAA record books" and gets a nice scholarship. Wisen up sportsdaddy5, navy1, etc. Let your son enjoy his senior season with his coaches and teammates and whatever happens after that is well deserved. I want you to know that I understand the love for your son, his talent, and his accomplishments, and I know your son deserves everything he shall get. But, don't be that guy!

I have been reading you talk about your son and how good he is for the last several weeks. Get over it. I am beginning to wonder how your obsession on this issue is not hindering the play of the team and his teammates. I wish your son the best. The report I got on the kid was, "he is a good kid and works hard." I hate to see a kid disliked by his community and his teammates because his daddy (or whoever you claim to be) has brought so much attention to him. It is obvious that you do not care how the team does as long as he gets his name in the "TSSAA record books" and gets a nice scholarship. Wisen up sportsdaddy5, navy1, etc. Let your son enjoy his senior season with his coaches and teammates and whatever happens after that is well deserved. I want you to know that I understand the love for your son, his talent, and his accomplishments, and I know your son deserves everything he shall get. But, don't be that guy!

I am not his daddy..his dad is one of the coaches for upperman.... .I call myself sportsdaddy5 becuase I have 5 children that are involved in sports...Thats the only reason I have that name...As far as Ty goes, I am a family friend...If you have followed what I said ...I also made the statement Upperman is loaded...Is it my fualt the kid has offers from D-1 schools? Good for him OR ANY OTHER KID IN THIS AREA that gets the offers...I understand what you are saying and no I am not that guy...but at the sametime He really does have the offers, what I cant understand is how so many people are against that?..Just for the record ..he is well liked by his teammates and community..He is very level headed and most importantly a good kid...I do hear what your saying though and appreciate your opinion.

I'm for any kid this area that gets attention from D1 schools. The super hype, like Julio said, is the question mark? I'm all for the Bees except for one week....and maybe one week in the playoffs this year should SC and Upperman both be fortunate enough to get there. 4-2A is stacked this year.

I'm for any kid this area that gets attention from D1 schools. The super hype, like Julio said, is the question mark? I'm all for the Bees except for one week....and maybe one week in the playoffs this year should SC and Upperman both be fortunate enough to get there. 4-2A is stacked this year.

I'm an objective observer and I don't think it is super hype. I might have at first, but after seeing him play, he is really good.

I'm an objective observer and I don't think it is super hype. I might have at first, but after seeing him play, he is really good.

I didnt pay much attention last year. I was new in town, was more worried about the fact that my kid was in the band and she was dealing with a bunch of idiots there......

anyways, I noticed him last year, but didnt necessarily pay attention like I wanted to.

So,...I paid close attention Friday night. Pretty good game. A good building block. And really, win or lose, that is all that this game does for either team. Gives them a good place to start.

A great confidence builder for UHS. Especially considering that the first thing I said after their touchdown was "Too much time on the clock".

Fortunately the D stepped it up. "Romeo" Arms stepped up and put in a few good plays at the end. I told my daughter to go into school today and tell him "my daddy said Good Job, but you need to learn to shut your mouth and get back to the huddle"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

should be a little more fun on the Upperman sidelines for these kids this year. That is my only prediction.

I didnt pay much attention last year. I was new in town, was more worried about the fact that my kid was in the band and she was dealing with a bunch of idiots there......

anyways, I noticed him last year, but didnt necessarily pay attention like I wanted to.

So,...I paid close attention Friday night. Pretty good game. A good building block. And really, win or lose, that is all that this game does for either team. Gives them a good place to start.

A great confidence builder for UHS. Especially considering that the first thing I said after their touchdown was "Too much time on the clock".

Fortunately the D stepped it up. "Romeo" Arms stepped up and put in a few good plays at the end. I told my daughter to go into school today and tell him "my daddy said Good Job, but you need to learn to shut your mouth and get back to the huddle"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

should be a little more fun on the Upperman sidelines for these kids this year. That is my only prediction.

Upperman seems to have improved since last year. The trouble is...so has everyone else in the region. I haven't heard anything about Jackson County. It should be a fun year in the region.