3 Time State Champ Fulton Falcons !

Bravey

Then you detect wrong. Sorry to disappoint.

The fact that no one is talking about them...except for you Tad and you seem to be beating your chest really hard about them, no one else has done a whole lot to talk about them. Hence I stand by my original statement that FULTON fans are the only ones wanting to discuss FULTON football. Now if you want to talk East Tennessee teams in general and what it will take to get past the likes of Fulton, A-E, Catholic and (insert team here) to get beyond the first and second rounds of the playoffs that's good discussion. Otherwise it's a hype campaign for a team that lost all their skill players from the starting lineup last season and returns most of their linemen and that was runner-up to Lipscomb in the championship.

There...are you happy? I discussed FULTON and probably a little more than I wanted to from the get go.

Would you rather talk about whether Grainger has a chance for a playoff spot ???

Hahahaha Fulton doesn't have a secret weapon!! If you're talking about your running back as in Mario, hahahah he's not that big of a factor..

And I know you didn't mention Fulton going back to the Boro I said, "Most of ALL you FULTON FANS!" THat means everyone not just you! Coach Black's oldest daughter mess with me everyday I see her and we get into it like me and KW used too..

But like I stated its AE's year...

Mario ?? I know they have a RB named Marco !!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.Another thing how's Mr. Styles looking at WR? ITs funny how he just walked straight in at Fulton and is already being named one of the starting WR's! Hahahahaha

Yea ..I cant believe it ... just like I cant believe AE would let the transfer from Oak Ridge come right in and be named a starter at LB .....

Yea ..I cant believe it ... just like I cant believe AE would let the transfer from Oak Ridge come right in and be named a starter at LB .....

Now that was funny. Headed out for some Jamboreyala in a bit, Tad. Tomorrow night as well. Look forward to comapring notes.

ruse?

Now that was funny. Headed out for some Jamboreyala in a bit, Tad. Tomorrow night as well. Look forward to comapring notes.

ruse?

Hey .. ruse .. Fulton vs Halls went as I expected ... Falcons hasnt had any practice time against wing T .. coaches said they couldnt afford to spend any time on it with upcoming schedule ... also Fulton started 7 Soph's on defense .. Halls is big and early in seasons teams like Halls , Catholic are going to have execution as strong points ... Halls ran the ball well and Falcons had penalties as usual early in season .. Fulton always starts slow and gets going mid season ... maybe this season too ... plus Styles not playing yet either ... Halls vs maryville will be a good one to watch .. Halls DB's will have to cover a little better next Friday ... Fulton had some open guys they didnt hit .... Halls played wit emotion and Falcons just wanted to talk it ... Falcons get a good test Friday night in NC at the Border Bash against Hickory,NC .. who I heard had 4 or 5 D1 prospects .. this is the same school that Austin Johnson freshman FB at UT played last year .. they were 12-1 last year and return alot .. so its probably gonna be a learning experience for falcons based on tonight performance ...

Hey .. ruse .. Fulton vs Halls went as I expected ... Falcons hasnt had any practice time against wing T .. coaches said they couldnt afford to spend any time on it with upcoming schedule ... also Fulton started 7 Soph's on defense .. Halls is big and early in seasons teams like Halls , Catholic are going to have execution as strong points ... Halls ran the ball well and Falcons had penalties as usual early in season .. Fulton always starts slow and gets going mid season ... maybe this season too ... plus Styles not playing yet either ... Halls vs maryville will be a good one to watch .. Halls DB's will have to cover a little better next Friday ... Fulton had some open guys they didnt hit .... Halls played wit emotion and Falcons just wanted to talk it ... Falcons get a good test Friday night in NC at the Border Bash against Hickory,NC .. who I heard had 4 or 5 D1 prospects .. this is the same school that Austin Johnson freshman FB at UT played last year .. they were 12-1 last year and return alot .. so its probably gonna be a learning experience for falcons based on tonight performance ...

Yeah Tad, I thought about the same. Hickory will be good. Pisgua or whatever from last year was supposed to give Fulton a thumping, and that didn't happen, so maybe last night was just a warm up. Styles should make a dufference, and not allow teams to focus so much on Antwan on the other side. I think he can help on offense as well, but as usual the Falcons have plenty of playmakers. Halls should be ok against Mville. I saw Mville scrimmage Farragut, and they should match up pretty well. I don't think Halls will win though. Fulton should be fine against Catholic this year. I haven't seen them yet; but they are supposed to be very young. Apparantly, they start 3 sophs on the OL, and 4 on Defense, with the upperclass guys being 1st yr. starters. We'll see tonight. Personally, AE or AC should be the team to beat. IMO, AE has the most talent, and AC returns all but a few. Also, Kingston will sneak up on folks. They almost beat Catholic at the end of the year, and had AE beat in the playoffs. Coach King has just about everybody back including Sams at RB, who was the hardest running RB in the region last yr. Thats five teams in one region that can play with anybody in 3A. Have a safe trip upinem heels.

ruse?

I'm not afraid to talk about the FALCONS! I don't care how young they are, the same thing was said last year and nobody wanted to talk at the beginning of the year. If I recall, there was plenty to talk about at the end of the year! It's true that it might take us a few weeks to get in our groove, but I have faith and pride in the experience and consistency of our coaching staff that they will take us to our highest potential. I'M NOT WORRIED! Hey Falcons you keep doin how you know how to do it!!! GO FALCONS!!!

Hey Turtle! Be careful what you wear when you cross the street in Falcon territory! Just a friendly warning!!!

Hey Turtle! Be careful what you wear when you cross the street in Falcon territory! Just a friendly warning!!!

Hey "4 my sister", Remember this saying, "Once a Runner always a Runner!" If you would've turned around yesterday, you would've noticed I had on another Anti Fulton shirt. I'm still working on getting your #1 a shirt.. I would love to see pictures of that dinner your #1 said he would wear it too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't get to make the jamboree last night nor will I make it tonight however, I know each team will have their first game jitters. With that said, i'm pretty sure most of the younger players for the Falcons had those jitters last night.. That's not at all an excuse for the Falcons but I'm just saying...Another thing is, after the game last night most of your Falcon players were joking around instead of being upset like most teams after a lost... What's up with that?

See that's where you go wrong.. he didn't just walk in the field house and the coach said, "Here, you're starting!" He had to work for the spot..

I know for sure Fulton had WR's gettings reps with the #1's but once you all found out that Styles was coming, you all just handed him the key to the door and declared him a starter...

In all seriousness I think Styles will develop well at Fulton.. This reminds me of the Elliot Bishop era at AE then transferred to Fulton. However, in MY OPINION!!! I think he should've stayed at Central considering the fact he's a senior this year...

They play Oak Ridge a 5A school, Tyner a very good 3A team from Chattanooga and Morristown East a 4A school out of region .. and region 2 - 3A is a strong region with AE, Catholic , Anderson Co and Kingston and has produced a Boro paticipant for the last 7 or 8 years straight.

Tyner is 2A..............not 3A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fulton has the capability to return to the Boro.

Hey "4 my sister", Remember this saying, "Once a Runner always a Runner!" If you would've turned around yesterday, you would've noticed I had on another Anti Fulton shirt. I'm still working on getting your #1 a shirt.. I would love to see pictures of that dinner your #1 said he would wear it too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't get to make the jamboree last night nor will I make it tonight however, I know each team will have their first game jitters. With that said, i'm pretty sure most of the younger players for the Falcons had those jitters last night.. That's not at all an excuse for the Falcons but I'm just saying...Another thing is, after the game last night most of your Falcon players were joking around instead of being upset like most teams after a lost... What's up with that?

What's up with that is that it is a jamboree! That's all! It is a quarter, a chance to show uniforms, a few minutes to take the field. It's not a game that you take time to change everything to practice against a Wing T just for a jamboree. I realize that some of the folks in Devil Country believe they have won the State Championship, but lets get real people it's the jamboree! If it were a real game it would have turned out differently. But, Halls don't have any interest in playing us in a real game. You know my Falcons had no reason to be UPSET or whatever after the jamboree! Now that's enough of that. By the way, you looked pretty good in that BIG MEAN MAROON FALCON shirt you had on the other night! And what's up with this "once a runner, always a runner!" You were never a roadrunner that I know of. The only Runner you are gonna be is if you wear that stupid AE shirt in Falcon territory again. Then you better be a fast "runner" Your "Beep,Beep" might turn into "Boop, Boop"!!!