Kickers?

ahskick14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Evan Sanders-Stone Memorial/ Knox Catholic

Evan is an excellent Punter and Kicker, one of the best in East Tennessee. He puts the kick off in the end zone about 90% of the time and has the ability to angle his punts out of bounds. I have seen him put many teams inside the 10 after a punt. He is D1 material!

I suppose I need to mention Stephen Stansell the 2008 Pre-Season first team All-State selection from McMinn County.....he is 7/9 on FG this year with makes from 49 & 51. Just ask the coaches from William Blount about #16 if you dont believe me as Stephen made two from 57 yds. in pre-game.

I should also mention that Stephen is a finalist in the National Finals of the kicking.com combine that will be held January 3-4 in Houston,TX. He won the sectional combine in Nashville then won the regional combine in Atlanta to advance to the finals. The combine is a combination of punting, kick off & field goals with each kick / punt recieving a certain point value.

He can kick it deep, high, low......and the best thing is that all of his field goals and extra points are off of the ground which is a huge bonus. NO block for this player!!

I should also mention that Stephen is a finalist in the National Finals of the kicking.com combine that will be held January 3-4 in Houston,TX. He won the sectional combine in Nashville then won the regional combine in Atlanta to advance to the finals. The combine is a combination of punting, kick off & field goals with each kick / punt recieving a certain point value.

Evan Sanders made the finals also. Was at the same semi finalist camp as Stephen. Stephen won in field goals between the two (I believe he was 10/10) but Evan won in punts (44.3 yards per punt)

www.combineseries.com

matt warren is the top kicker son. he goes to cak but this kid is tha truth. he kicked a 57 in a game. tell me that aint ballin. he kicked without a long snapper!!! this kid is beyond good. he went to several kicking camps and beasted ery1 of um. so if u wanna know a top kicker then here u go

What is Sanders FG for this season? Good punting avg. in the combine....

For the season he is 2/3 field goals. Catholic doesn't kick a whole lot of field goals. Not sure why. But then again, who's to argue with a coach who's 8-0 this season and 57-1 in regular season play in the last six seasons?

I believe at the combine he had 64 yards a kickoff and 6/10 or 7/10 field goals. Not sure which. This season he's averaging 65.8 yards a kickoff. I know Stansell did extremely well in kickoffs at the combine. Can't remember his average though